Round two ADAMSVILLE vs TCA

Guest AdamsvilleDad26

Thats just it intense. We feel like we have improved just as much or more than you guys. Yes you have put up gawdy numbers. No disrespect to those teams but they aint no Adamsville. We are the last team that you played that is even close. Meanwhile we battled it out with a bigger stronger team and won in the end. I have watched your ladt 2 games and i can tell you we will tackle a heck of a lot better than Scotts Hill and JCS. Can TCA win absolutely. We know that is a real possibillity but we also know we have one of the better teams in the State and are ready to battle this thing out. I promise you guys will have to go into the ole bag of tricks to win because straight up you will not beat us. Doesnt mean we won't have to get tricky, either. We have more people contributing to our offense and defense than your 3-4 players so syop means. Then 2,4,46,19,47,13,12,11 and 42 just might burn your world. Gonba be a good game to watch. Sad that one of these teams has to go to the gym after this one. Safe travels and Welcome back to "Our House". The Ville will be rocking.

If you think #16, 23 and 12 are not threats for us then keep on thinking. I say as long as we contain Means and Whirley we win easily. That's not an easy task and not likely to contain both but if we do we win.

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To get to 18 an 19, gotta first get past 47,71,72,77, and 81. That has proven difficult. 18 and 19 get to second level before they are touched by the defense. Only need 4yrds each down to score. They both avg more than that per carry. The Cards will win by 3 scores. The team that plays best defensively will win this game. Both teams have great offensive squads. Cards will be better defensively.

Edited by sisk388

If you think #16, 23 and 12 are not threats for us then keep on thinking. I say as long as we contain Means and Whirley we win easily. That's not an easy task and not likely to contain both but if we do we win.

I dont disagree that those guys are good players but they are not game changers. The ones I listed are. I think this game will be even on the offensive side of the ball but I think our edge will be in special teams and defense.

I have went back and watched the TCA and Adamsville game and Mr. Goldsmith without his 70 yard run and his 50 yard run. He would have finished the night with 22 carries and 109 yards and to add the three fumbles and the blocked punt.

Wow! I guess we need to start keeping separate stats since long runs don't count anymore. He has 2600 yards rushing and at least 800 on long runs. I guess that means he really only has 1800 yards for the year. I wonder how many yards Whirley and Means would have minus their long runs? Your logic doesn't fly. You need to find a better argument.

Goldsmith is the best back that Adamsville has seen thus far. The RB from Lauderdale County was more physical but not as explosive. I don't think it's really fair to take away his two biggest runs and not give the kid credit for what he was able to do against a defense that hasn't given up too many big plays this season. Defense will have to take those big runs away Friday night. I think that's a huge key for TCA, they'll need a couple of those to have a chance and make Adamsville play on edge. 

Adamsvilledad26 the field has just been painted. One more day away. TcaIntense you shot gunning, geography failing, stat man. Just for you to know....adamsville is south of Jackson. You can plug it in your gps (if you know what that is) and hey after the game you can go eat something in town

You are obviously a newbie to Coach T. I most likely know more back roads in Adamsville and McNairy Co than you will ever know. I even know the owners of Saw Meal real well. They were members our our church when I was growing up.

Goldsmith is the best back that Adamsville has seen thus far. The RB from Lauderdale County was more physical but not as explosive. I don't think it's really fair to take away his two biggest runs and not give the kid credit for what he was able to do against a defense that hasn't given up too many big plays this season. Defense will have to take those big runs away Friday night. I think that's a huge key for TCA, they'll need a couple of those to have a chance and make Adamsville play on edge.

Outstanding post! You and UTVol and OldSchool are about the only objective Aville posters. I always enjoy your posts as well as OldSchool. UTVol is mostly comical. He missed his calling. He should be on the NY City comedy tour with my college roommate!😄. No, he knows his Football while being funny at the same time. I agree, we have to have two or three big runs to win the game along with a couple of big pass plays.

My argument is Goldsmith is not the pony boy everyone is predicting him to be. Adamsville has played speed and strength at running back. Their defense seems to playing lights out as well. Most of the points per game is jv getting scored on I have heard. Not meaning to ruffle you mane TCA just stating what is being seen. He didn't run all over Adamsville the first and we will just see what shoes the pony will be wearing Friday.