Round two ADAMSVILLE vs TCA

Guest AdamsvilleDad26

What TCA has done as a program, coaches and kids, is one of the most remarkable turnarounds you will ever see in any sport at any level. Truly an amazing run for the Lions. From 0-4 to having a serious chance at getting to Cookeville. Wow. And let me make it clear, you do not beat a program like Adamsville with one kid. That was obviously a team victory.

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where is 26,here kitty kitty kitty.. oh i never cared much for you're disrespect for our bunch. On another note I met Redrage 1990 and his son Saturday. Great people . Felt bad for his son.

First things first. If I recall correctly, you are from Hampton. And if that is correct, congratulations on your win! Now to my second point. I am from Adamsville and I have never met Redrage! So how is it that you're from East Tennessee and you got to meet him before I did?! And now that the seasons over I don't think I'll ever find out who he was! You can see where I would be a little confused. Things are what they are I guess! Good luck for the rest of the playoffs! I'll be rooting for ya'll all the way to Cookeville!

First things first. If I recall correctly, you are from Hampton. And if that is correct, congratulations on your win! Now to my second point. I am from Adamsville and I have never met Redrage! So how is it that you're from East Tennessee and you got to meet him before I did?! And now that the seasons over I don't think I'll ever find out who he was! You can see where I would be a little confused. Things are what they are I guess! Good luck for the rest of the playoffs! I'll be rooting for ya'll all the way to Cookeville!

He took his son on a recruiting visit over towards Pujo territory.

Some things are left unknown Wc

Adamsville Is Infected With Class...From Administration On Down...Seen Their Program Grow From Miniscule To What It Is Now...Nothing Short Of Amazing... But I Guess All Schools Have Kids That Parents Love And Care About...Where Education Is Uptmost And Gives Your Kids A Chance To Compete And Say They Played For A Class Program...It Takes A lot Of Time And Commitment For Our Young Men To Obligate Themselves To Something They Believe In Just For Our Viewing Pleasure... And Administration And Coaches Have Something Going On over There That Kids And Community Can Be Proud Of...Congrats Adamsville...On Being A Class Program...

Adamsville Is Infected With Class...From Administration On Down...Seen Their Program Grow From Miniscule To What It Is Now...Nothing Short Of Amazing... But I Guess All Schools Have Kids That Parents Love And Care About...Where Education Is Uptmost And Gives Your Kids A Chance To Compete And Say They Played For A Class Program...It Takes A lot Of Time And Commitment For Our Young Men To Obligate Themselves To Something They Believe In Just For Our Viewing Pleasure... And Administration And Coaches Have Something Going On over There That Kids And Community Can Be Proud Of...Congrats Adamsville...On Being A Class Program...

Thanks Butchie! We try hard here to make this an enjoyable experience for everyone! I know when we visited McKenzie or any other school this year we didn't have to tell the young men how to act because the coaches here teach so much more than just football!! Appreciate the kind words and support! I've gained a lot of friends through high school FB & gotten to watch a lot of boys grow into fine young men!! Can't thank Coach Gray & his staff enough for what they do and letting me a part of it! We are a big family here! If anyone wants to know how much I am behind all of the kids in our school as well as other programs too, just ask TCAINTENSE, Cardfan, REDRAGE or kids from the numerous programs around our area about encouragement I give them!! I love me some Cardinal football but I love seeing these young men grow & become successful in life more!! Good luck to both teams this week!

Guest AdamsvilleDad26

Pujo meant no harm about your program. The first person I texted was Intense and congratulated them and hope them the best we were beat by a better team no excuses