Round 2: CAK @ Elizabethton

EHSTrack06

Looking forward to seeing the new stadium! If someone could post address that would be great.

So are the concessions pretty solid or should we eat before arrival? A good grilled burger is fine with me.

CAK is definitely heavily pass oriented on offense. What is the Betsy offense like this year? I know in years past it was pretty balanced. That way this year? Who are the playmakers to keep an eye out for?

They are very balanced this year, they have one of the best receivers in the state in #5. Big OLine, and a stable of 5 or 6 fast running backs. Big D line and bone jarring LB's. They only have 9 senior's on the team and one senior and one of the best backs was injured in a boating accident preseason and has not played a down.

They will show up and they have the biggest heart of any team I've ever seen. GO CYCLONES

They are very balanced this year, they have one of the best receivers in the state in #5. Big OLine, and a stable of 5 or 6 fast running backs. Big D line and bone jarring LB's. They only have 9 senior's on the team and one senior and one of the best backs was injured in a boating accident preseason and has not played a down.

They will show up and they have the biggest heart of any team I've ever seen. GO CYCLONES

I will agree that Elizabethton does have size this year on the line, but if CAK's D line is better than Scott County's it will be a long night for the O line. We had trouble getting the run going. It seemed like that #77 was in the backfield every play. As for the LB's they better keep their head on a swivel after that hit on #81 last week, which should have been considered targeting. For the RB's lets hope we can get a new game plan and see some different run plays this week.

I am a Scott supporter and I have enjoyed reading the posts on your game this week and would not reply except for the statement that the block on #81 was a penalty worthy play. I do not think it was. We had a scrambling QB and a wr who broke off his route and sealed edge on the second level. #81 did not see the wr come back and was caught square by the wr who had his head up. Hard hit, but clean from my perspective and the offials too.

Hope the young man can play this week and I fully expect it will be a great game. In the playoffs, style points do not matter, survive and advance. Sometimes ugly wins wake teams up and they play better as the rounds go by. Don't be deceived by CAK scores throughout the season though. Coach Bradley and staff have so much class when the competitive part of the games are over they take their foot off the gas. Good for them respecting the game and their opponents.