Round 2: CAK @ Elizabethton

EHSTrack06

Ah, Ridgewood.   Most consider this the best local BBQ.

Typical Tri-citian:    "Ma, I got the cravin, if we don't go to RIDGEWOOD purty soon I'm a gonna have to check muhself into WOODRIDGE (psychiatric hospital in Johnson City)"

Haha, yes it was great! I was actually running late and had to grab it to go and eat it the next day for lunch, so as good as it was, I know it would have been much better freshly served! Hope to make it up that way and enjoy it again! And by the way, those baked beans are by far the best I've every tasted!

Haha, yes it was great! I was actually running late and had to grab it to go and eat it the next day for lunch, so as good as it was, I know it would have been much better freshly served! Hope to make it up that way and enjoy it again! And by the way, those baked beans are by far the best I've every tasted!

I usually don't like blue cheese dressing but they make there's homemade and it is awsome.Put those fries in that blue cheese dressing and WOW and by the way i usually it Ridgewood twice a week.

I usually don't like blue cheese dressing but they make there's homemade and it is awsome.Put those fries in that blue cheese dressing and WOW and by the way i usually it Ridgewood twice a week.

I've been going there since the early 70's and believe it or not I did not know about their blue cheese.     Tried it for the first time about 2 months ago and you're right, it is an awesome fry experience.