Memphis East vs Hardin Co

nmpballer

Once again DHS, you are very right so could you please encourage the Milan faithful to toot their horn within the right forums, cause they are not welcome under the umbrella of best in the west!!! To me they are very similar to USJ and TCA.

When did I "toot" my horn?? That is assuming you were speaking of me. I have talked nothing but about this game on this thread until you started giving me the business.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Andale andale andale let me speak on dis

LMAO A+++ reference

Anyway...why the heck is it Milan's responsibility to make sure North Side gets pads? What bizarro world are we in? Sorry, but the situation for Jackson public schools will only get worse. There is no hope.

Would love to see Milan vs USJ again though. Big gates plus both teams will face a type of offense they historically have trouble stopping.

Anyway, to the topic at hand: I'll take East by six points but rooting for Hardin Co. 

Can you guys stop getting off the topic? This thread is about Memphis East and Hardin Co. If you want to talk about Milan, start a thread! I think this will be a tough game for both teams.. Hardin Co's Qb is a beast and he will have to be contained if East is going to ha a chance. On the flip side, East has a stud We/Db on Teddrick McGee. Can't wait to see this one!

Once again DHS, you are very right so could you please encourage the Milan faithful to toot their horn within the right forums, cause they are not welcome under the umbrella of best in the west!!! To me they are very similar to USJ and TCA.

You brought up Milan, he said his opinion on the ME HC game. The game this forum is set for

Yes the game is at Melrose we have a lot of weapons as well tedrick McGhee is a beast at wr/db devante Turner rb. Is a beast Timothy Taylor rb best kept secert Eric banks qb 6-6 take nun away from there qb he's good but our defense has been playing lights out we have a lot of talent on this team I can't wait until Friday to shut Yall mount up

Yes the game is at Melrose we have a lot of weapons as well tedrick McGhee is a beast at wr/db devante Turner rb. Is a beast Timothy Taylor rb best kept secert Eric banks qb 6-6 take nun away from there qb he's good but our defense has been playing lights out we have a lot of talent on this team I can't wait until Friday to shut Yall mount up

East just doesn't seem to make many mistakes. They've been pretty consistent all year since that first lost. I bet against them twice this year and ate crow so they won me over. Last year they started 6-0 I think, and then just fell apart. Mustang do you know if Banks getting any looks or offers in football? I know he's a basketball player too. I wonder if he's gonna stick to football since he's having such a good season. I hope y'all can pull it off. The more gold balls in the 901 the better...