Memphis East vs Hardin Co

nmpballer

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I realize you're from Milan but you're making the rest of us in West Tn look bad! Either get it right or call in to your local radio station! We're trying to get out of a stigma!

You know I'm gonna try and take the high road. I admitted I made a mistake. I was man enough to do that. If you can't be respectful in your comments towards me I would rather you not address me. If you want to talk politely then I'm all game.

FWIW....I'll say what I want when I want. Don't line it too bad.

You know I'm gonna try and take the high road. I admitted I made a mistake. I was man enough to do that. If you can't be respectful in your comments towards me I would rather you not address me. If you want to talk politely then I'm all game.

FWIW....I'll say what I want when I want. Don't line it too bad.

Bottom line, I just hate Milan football today! You've been sitting in that weak #### 3A league, claiming that you're the west tn bell cow, but I know for a fact that North Side has been trying to get you on the schedule for years, in order to help their gate to make some money for their program. MILAN SAID, "No Thank You!" Weak!!! 20 minutes away and haven't played, since when??? Edited by TheRedMan

Bottom line, I just hate Milan football today! You've been sitting in that weak #### 3A league, claiming that you're the west tn bell cow, but I know for a fact that North Side has been trying to get you on the schedule for years, in order to help their gate to make some money for their program. MILAN SAID, "No Thank You!" Weak!!! 20 minutes away and haven't played, since when???

And what do I have to do with any of that?? Don't be a jerk to me because you have a problem somewhere else. Haven't done anything to you.

And what do I have to do with any of that?? Don't be a jerk to me because you have a problem somewhere else. Haven't done anything to you.

Are you a Milan supporter thru and thru? If yes, then my claim is with you! Play North Side every year so they can buy pads for their players!!! Next year if there is No JCM, I'm sure that North Side would love to play MILAN!!!! Edited by TheRedMan

Are you a Milan supporter thru and thru? If yes, then my claim is with you! Play North Side every year so they can buy pads for their players!!!

I understand your frustration and it is fine to voice your opinion but to be rude and disrespectful to me when I have no say in who Milan plays is ridiculous and unacceptable.

But on another note it is not Milan's responsibility to ensure that you can buy pads for your players. It is our responsibility to take care of Milan and North Side's responsibility to take care of their team. We have seven region games and have had for a very long time. Let's say you did get Milan on the schedule. There are two sides to this equation and you would in return come to Milan for a game. Do you really think that you would bring a bigger crowd than Huntingdon, Trenton or Humboldt our traditional rivals?? Wouldn't even be close. I teach in Jackson and know what you have at your home games. I know first hand it would be a very bad financial decision for Milan

So look I have attempted to have a conversation with you using facts and not trying to be a jerk. If you would like to continue the conversation in a respectful manner I would be glad to do so. If not you won't get any further response from me.

I understand your frustration and it is fine to voice your opinion but to be rude and disrespectful to me when I have no say in who Milan plays is ridiculous and unacceptable.

But on another note it is not Milan's responsibility to ensure that you can buy pads for your players. It is our responsibility to take care of Milan and North Side's responsibility to take care of their team. We have seven region games and have had for a very long time. Let's say you did get Milan on the schedule. There are two sides to this equation and you would in return come to Milan for a game. Do you really think that you would bring a bigger crowd than Huntingdon, Trenton or Humboldt our traditional rivals?? Wouldn't even be close. I teach in Jackson and know what you have at your home games. I know first hand it would be a very bad financial decision for Milan

So look I have attempted to have a conversation with you using facts and not trying to be a jerk. If you would like to continue the conversation in a respectful manner I would be glad to do so. If not you won't get any further response from me.

I apologize for my aggressiveness, but Milan is no longer the Bell Cow when it comes to the best team in West Tn. I was just trying to motivate Milan to step up and quit hiding behind a weak history!

My only point is that Milan, over the past 5 years, could have found out what they are made of by trekking 20 miles down 45 and they took the easy route, but still claim to be the west tn bell cow when everyone knows that league has been weak as water! I guess I'm prejudice for NSHS and LIBERTY but the cow has been there!!!

Andale andale andale let me speak on dis

1st of all...as much as I see the points ur trying to make RedMan...the pad thing is totally an administration issue...plus u guys just got a new field last year...it's up to ur parents to support their kids...which in the city of Jackson is an absolute joke...if the city wanted to turn things around, they would find ways to support local athletics to reduce crime...the only reason kids go to games here is to show colors and try to start fights...hence causing traditional fans not to show up...

NS doesn't have money because they have no control over your boosters...lost several grand a year or two ago to the head booster...lost most of if not all ur jamboree tickets, that's $5k if u actually bother to sell them...AD needs to have a plan for the money...saving a higher % from the gate

Now, as far as Milan not playing up, it is what it is...they play their rivals because they make serious bank...which is the argument u are trying to make to help north side...Milan got a taste of big boy football this year...they will next year as well...then Liberty will move back up...we tried to schedule Milan before and got the same response...

If north side can't collect a solid gate in the region they play in now, they never will...no region in the state can compare to those fans in 7-4a...

As far as best in the west...gota make the semis and finals...consistently...it's that simple...union city holds that crown...and no they couldn't play with Liberty or north side, but they have the gold

Andale andale andale let me speak on dis

1st of all...as much as I see the points ur trying to make RedMan...the pad thing is totally an administration issue...plus u guys just got a new field last year...it's up to ur parents to support their kids...which in the city of Jackson is an absolute joke...if the city wanted to turn things around, they would find ways to support local athletics to reduce crime...the only reason kids go to games here is to show colors and try to start fights...hence causing traditional fans not to show up...

NS doesn't have money because they have no control over your boosters...lost several grand a year or two ago to the head booster...lost most of if not all ur jamboree tickets, that's $5k if u actually bother to sell them...AD needs to have a plan for the money...saving a higher % from the gate

Now, as far as Milan not playing up, it is what it is...they play their rivals because they make serious bank...which is the argument u are trying to make to help north side...Milan got a taste of big boy football this year...they will next year as well...then Liberty will move back up...we tried to schedule Milan before and got the same response...

If north side can't collect a solid gate in the region they play in now, they never will...no region in the state can compare to those fans in 7-4a...

As far as best in the west...gota make the semis and finals...consistently...it's that simple...union city holds that crown...and no they couldn't play with Liberty or north side, but they have the gold

Once again DHS, you are very right so could you please encourage the Milan faithful to toot their horn within the right forums, cause they are not welcome under the umbrella of best in the west!!! To me they are very similar to USJ and TCA. Edited by TheRedMan