Memphis East vs Hardin Co

nmpballer

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the funny part about those interceptions irana Moore is a defensive lineman

Get ot of here! really? ... LOLOLOLOL! Irana ain't havin no passes over his head!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

Just goes to show you that you can't just look at stats, cause you KNOW what I thought. That's outstanding ... must have been a lot of pressure on some QBs for those to happen ... or those were zone blitzes with a line man dropping into coverage?

Wow ... just wow!

Guest AdamsvilleDad26

AdamsvilleDad26:

I realize that Hardin Co. blitzkrieged Adamsville to the toon of 35-0. I understand you singing their praises. I would too if a team beat mine that badly. However, East beat the other west TN 2A power, Trezevant, by a score of 38-14. I mentioned that just to give you something comparable. I think East is well capable of playing and beating Hardin Co. Just as well as Hardin Co. can play and beat Memphis East. This isn't going to be a blowout one way or the other. This will be a hard faught game between to very good programs.

Guest AdamsvilleDad26

No I played at HC and McNairy central know a lot of people from both places. My son plays at Aville. If we played them now they would only beat us maybe 10. Having said that I root for all local teams this time of year. Even Lexington when they have no chance aganist mighty Ridgeway. Catch my drift. Go tigers represent

Without using a computer to calculate yet...and reading kwc's city stats...I'm taking Hardin co by 2

KWC is the most well informed memphian when it comes to Memphis ftbl, especially the larger schools

I take galilee when it comes to basketball and smaller schools

This should be the best game of the postseason so far in 4a

Without using a computer to calculate yet...and reading kwc's city stats...I'm taking Hardin co by 2

KWC is the most well informed memphian when it comes to Memphis ftbl, especially the larger schools

I take galilee when it comes to basketball and smaller schools

This should be the best game of the postseason so far in 4a

both of the games in quadrant 1 should also be great games

Andale andale andale let me speak on dis

1st of all...as much as I see the points ur trying to make RedMan...the pad thing is totally an administration issue...plus u guys just got a new field last year...it's up to ur parents to support their kids...which in the city of Jackson is an absolute joke...if the city wanted to turn things around, they would find ways to support local athletics to reduce crime...the only reason kids go to games here is to show colors and try to start fights...hence causing traditional fans not to show up...

NS doesn't have money because they have no control over your boosters...lost several grand a year or two ago to the head booster...lost most of if not all ur jamboree tickets, that's $5k if u actually bother to sell them...AD needs to have a plan for the money...saving a higher % from the gate

Now, as far as Milan not playing up, it is what it is...they play their rivals because they make serious bank...which is the argument u are trying to make to help north side...Milan got a taste of big boy football this year...they will next year as well...then Liberty will move back up...we tried to schedule Milan before and got the same response...

If north side can't collect a solid gate in the region they play in now, they never will...no region in the state can compare to those fans in 7-4a...

As far as best in the west...gota make the semis and finals...consistently...it's that simple...union city holds that crown...and no they couldn't play with Liberty or north side, but they have the gold

RedMan I don't think you get it. First of all, Milan receives a good amount of gate money by playing Peabody (which is a rival if not WILL be a rival) and Huntingdon (Which is one the best "rivalries" in West Tennessee). Milan WILL NOT swap Huntingdon for North Side I can guarantee you that.

In previous years, North Side has always looked around for a non-district opponent to play. Hardin County is in the same boat so they both played each other. North Side had to play both Clarksville Northeast and Millington in 2011-12. Now with the TSSAA going back to the regions, the non-district games are limited. North Side only has 2 and therefore it's obviously will be JCM and Liberty. North Side will play Southside in the Jamboree for now on.

DO NOT CALL MILAN'S REGION "WEAK." They have Liberty and Dyersburg, 3 teams in that region that can beat you on any giving night. Just like Region 7-4A (Lexington, Hardin Co. and North Side (Haywood possibly in a few years)). That is a mistake to begin with!

Playing up has always been the issue. Remember like a decade ago when USJ was a D-1 school and they were terrible. And now they are D-2 and just a mediocre 6-8 win team every year. So if you want to criticize a team for not playing up, IMO it's USJ.

Now let's go into all the money this and that (stuff we really shouldn't be talking about on the internet, but I will go ahead and say it).

The Lasley family has always done a great job as the "boosters family." They were the guys to lean on and get the job done. They always make sure the players are fed before the game (TCA doesn't do pregame meals, their players eat at restaurants before game). What is amazing is this, North Side (Freshman and varsity team) has about 90-100 players. Out of all of those players, only about 7 parents attends the booster clubs meeting. 2 of those 7, are Ms. and Mr. Lasley. North Side has about 5 fundraisers a year. EVERYBODY HATES FUNDRAISING!!!!!

The football team does not receive any of the "gate money." All that gate money will go into an athletic fund. All the minor sports at North Side grabs their hands into that money, but the football team will get some of the money if they need it. So North Side football really gets robbed in a way because the PATHETIC girls basketball team took some of that money and decided to go to Orlando and play 4 games (which they got destroyed). The attendance to the basketball are painful to see. The Lasley family moved on (but hasn't really completely moved on) because their son graduated, so somebody else is in.