Round 2-Clarksville Northeast @ Henry County

SEC1rules

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to qbclubprez.... I think that hcredgoldball2 was just saying that students need to be held accountable for their actions. Most anyone that is close to this program knows what he is referring to, but the poster doesn't want to go into great detail on social media. We have a great program and coaching staff. The actions of a very small percentage of players can bring down moral and also cause bad publicity. These actions need to be addressed in a stern mannor. We don't want out programs name tarnished. With that being said GO PATRIOTS!!!!!

In response to qbclubprez.... I think that hcredgoldball2 was just saying that students need to be held accountable for their actions. Most anyone that is close to this program knows what he is referring to, but the poster doesn't want to go into great detail on social media. We have a great program and coaching staff. The actions of a very small percentage of players can bring down moral and also cause bad publicity. These actions need to be addressed in a stern mannor. We don't want out programs name tarnished. With that being said GO PATRIOTS!!!!!

Apparently that is NOT what the poster is referring to given his loose use of the term "politics". He/she obviously has something else that's got him/her worked up.

Further, what player/players have NOT been held accountable for their actions? The only instance of a major violation of a team policy I'm aware of has been handled harshly. One specific young man has been held out of practice for several weeks, (fulfilling disciplinary actions while others were practicing) and the once he returned, he nearly rotted on the sideline while serving an additional sentence -which by the way was the coach's decision and no one else's! So I would ask this person, or anyone else with an accountability question....Exactly what is accountablity and who is NOT being held accountable within the Henry Co. Football program?

Lastly, here's something EVERY person needs to understand...."Losers assemble in small groups and complain about the coaches and other players. Winners assemble as a team and find ways to win."

Every one who talks this nonsense is described in the first phrase of this quote!....It's that simple! If there are further questions regarding this matter, call me and I'll arrange a meeting as to generate some clarity and transparency to the matter. My guess however, is that this person isn't interested in a truthful answer rather than is more interested in division and distraction. Regardless, I'll still handle setting up that meeting....if you do not know who I am or how to reach me....ask somebody!

Go Big Red!

Apparently that is NOT what the poster is referring to given his loose use of the term "politics". He/she obviously has something else that's got him/her worked up.

Further, what player/players have NOT been held accountable for their actions? The only instance of a major violation of a team policy I'm aware of has been handled harshly. One specific young man has been held out of practice for several weeks, (fulfilling disciplinary actions while others were practicing) and the once he returned, he nearly rotted on the sideline while serving an additional sentence -which by the way was the coach's decision and no one else's! So I would ask this person, or anyone else with an accountability question....Exactly what is accountablity and who is NOT being held accountable within the Henry Co. Football program?

Lastly, here's something EVERY person needs to understand...."Losers assemble in small groups and complain about the coaches and other players. Winners assemble as a team and find ways to win."

Every one who talks this nonsense is described in the first phrase of this quote!....It's that simple! If there are further questions regarding this matter, call me and I'll arrange a meeting as to generate some clarity and transparency to the matter. My guess however, is that this person isn't interested in a truthful answer rather than is more interested in division and distraction. Regardless, I'll still handle setting up that meeting....if you do not know who I am or how to reach me....ask somebody!

Go Big Red!

Go Big Red!

It's simply a difference of opinion clubprez. Everyone has different thoughts on how situations are handled. As I stated earlier, we have a great program and great coaches. Sometimes it's okay to disagree with the choices that are made, but I'm not the coach. I respect them and their decisions, just don't agree with all of them. I will not respond to any other posts on this topic because it's just a distraction. GO PATRIOTS!!!!

It's simply a difference of opinion clubprez. Everyone has different thoughts on how situations are handled. As I stated earlier, we have a great program and great coaches. Sometimes it's okay to disagree with the choices that are made, but I'm not the coach. I respect them and their decisions, just don't agree with all of them. I will not respond to any other posts on this topic because it's just a distraction. GO PATRIOTS!!!!

Redblooded....I totally agree with you. Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

No two or three people will ever agree on personnel matters, defensive alignment, offensive play calls, or overall scheme. However, what is never okay is to distort facts and assume one kid is playing over another due to their parents' status within the community. When a person does this (without strong evidence or justification) I promise to call that person to the carpet regardless if we are acquaintances, friends, or even kin. It's extreme nonsense and brings to light a loser, a fraud, and a short cut taker who thinks their kid should be playing in front of another!

Fortunately, as long as I've been involved with the program, we've not had much of this chatter to have to deal with. Ironically, it usually begins following a loss....makes me wonder and scratch my head every time!

Go Big Red!

Redblooded....I totally agree with you. Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

No two or three people will ever agree on personnel matters, defensive alignment, offensive play calls, or overall scheme. However, what is never okay is to distort facts and assume one kid is playing over another due to their parents' status within the community. When a person does this (without strong evidence or justification) I promise to call that person to the carpet regardless if we are acquaintances, friends, or even kin. It's extreme nonsense and brings to light a loser, a fraud, and a short cut taker who thinks their kid should be playing in front of another!

Fortunately, as long as I've been involved with the program, we've not had much of this chatter to have to deal with. Ironically, it usually begins following a loss....makes me wonder and scratch my head every time!

Go Big Red!