Round 2-Clarksville Northeast @ Henry County

SEC1rules

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure is quiet.

I think everyone is still surprised that we have another home game and that Northeast has improved so and advanced.The conversation will pick up as we all get our thoughts together. The bracketing seems to be working out in our favor. I hope our injury situation doesn't get any worse! I can't get the memory of its impact in 2008 and 2012 out of my mind.

GO BIG RED

Edited by olddevil

I think everyone is still surprised that we have another home game and that Northeast has improved so and advanced.The conversation will pick up as we all get our thoughts together. The bracketing seems to be working out in our favor. I hope our injury situation doesn't get any worse! I can't get the memory of its impact in 2008 and 2012 out of my mind.

GO BIG RED

Fighting off those same memories olddevil.

Nothing certain on #3, but word is that it was not as bad as first thought. The original consensus was poor, but now looks much better from I have been hearing. So I'm encouraged.

I'm also really encouraged that we have a home game this week! Wasn't expecting that at all! Happy to have another, let's keep this train rolling...

Go Big RED!!!

Nothing certain on #3, but word is that it was not as bad as first thought. The original consensus was poor, but now looks much better from I have been hearing. So I'm encouraged.

I'm also really encouraged that we have a home game this week! Wasn't expecting that at all! Happy to have another, let's keep this train rolling...

Go Big RED!!!

Good to hear about #3.

Glad to have another home game but I did think the crowd was a little subparlast week for what we expect at HC. Did the Christmas downtown event have an impact?

Good to hear about #3.

Glad to have another home game but I did think the crowd was a little subparlast week for what we expect at HC. Did the Christmas downtown event have an impact?

I agree, it was a sub-par crowd for our standards, but still around 3/4 full. Plus Munford brought a few more than I expected - not counting their band of course! Not sure that the downtown thing effected it any more than normal, but for some reason first round playoffs have had a tendency to be a little lackluster in attendance. Maybe this week will be better.