Hendersonville vs Independence

jasonb134

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to Indy! That's a very very impressive football team.. I know yall have been waiting the past 2 years to finally get to brag to the commandos so you better enjoy it this year because we'll return 9 starters on Defense and 6 or 7 on Offense next year..

Good luck the rest of the way.. Y'all should win it all this year IMO..

Congrats to Indy! That's a very very impressive football team.. I know yall have been waiting the past 2 years to finally get to brag to the commandos so you better enjoy it this year because we'll return 9 starters on Defense and 6 or 7 on Offense next year..

Good luck the rest of the way.. Y'all should win it all this year IMO..

That's next year who cares

Funny how your coach called Indy a very physical team and you said this week Indy was not

HHS 185 yds total offense

Thanks for the practice

Thanks for the practice !!

I think most folks would agree that Indy has the best shot to win it all...... But there is something to be said about a little humility and being humble,,,,, your name with God at the forefront would leave me to believe you would understand this,,,but your "Thanks for practice" tells me that you do not,,,,that being said i personally know quite a few players and there parents on that team along with a couple coaches and can tell you that the bravado is really not appreciated,,,,. My guess is you are a player that doesn't understand the game at all or someone who wishes they were....

Tip your hat to Hville and move on to the next opponent.....

I think most folks would agree that Indy has the best shot to win it all...... But there is something to be said about a little humility and being humble,,,,, your name with God at the forefront would leave me to believe you would understand this,,,but your "Thanks for practice" tells me that you do not,,,,that being said i personally know quite a few players and there parents on that team along with a couple coaches and can tell you that the bravado is really not appreciated,,,,. My guess is you are a player that doesn't understand the game at all or someone who wishes they were....

Tip your hat to Hville and move on to the next opponent.....

Ohh feelings hurt

It's called having fun - yes the problem of the world today everyone gets their feelings hurt....

Can guarantee my mortgage you don't know players or coaches and they don't care about you

Let me educate the others ; you are some backseat overweight dad whom never accomplished much in sports and trying to be like Al Bundy - your kid must be a backup .... Also pregame meal the day before ? Hmmm like I said a dad that thinks he is a know it all ...

Guess you are correct I don't know the game, must be the reason I only had 3 total tackles at Notre Dame b/c I wasn't good enough and didn't understand the game .........

Edited by GodCountryNotreDame

Ohh feelings hurt

It's called having fun - yes the problem of the world today everyone gets their feelings hurt....

Can guarantee my mortgage you don't know players or coaches and they don't care about you

Let me educate the others ; you are some backseat overweight dad whom never accomplished much in sports and trying to be like Al Bundy - your kid must be a backup .... Also pregame meal the day before ? Hmmm like I said a dad that thinks he is a know it all ...

Guess you are correct I don't know the game, must be the reason I only had 3 total tackles at Notre Dame b/c I wasn't good enough and didn't understand the game .........

Hope you don't make bets a lot ....... Al Bundy is one of my favorites,,,,, kid being a back up well that's not true actually plays ironman football and is pretty good just saying since you wanted to bring it up,,,,, I've been around the game for 25 years,,,,and the fact that you played at ND is impressive,,,, will however stick to my humility and humble comment,,,,,, both will go much farther in life than a football season,,,,, I'm pulling for Indy because of the players I coached back in the Franklin Cowboy days,,,,

Peace.....

Edited by TGUN

Hope you don't make bets a lot ....... Al Bundy is one of my favorites,,,,, kid being a back up well that's not true actually plays ironman football and is pretty good just saying since you wanted to bring it up,,,,, I've been around the game for 25 years,,,,and the fact that you played at ND is impressive,,,, will however stick to my humility and humble comment,,,,,, both will go much farther in life than a football season,,,,, I'm pulling for Indy because of the players I coached back in the Franklin Cowboy days,,,,

Peace.....

I actually think he keeps talking to the HHS fans because they aren't afraid to remind him about how they beat Indy two years in a row, and then one even comes on here trying to disregard the beat down last night and bring up who all is returning next year. HHS has a good football team this year, but you could've seen the writing on the wall before this game got started. Some did & some didn't. Indy's personnel was a bad matchup for Hville's style of play. Congrats to both teams on good seasons. Indy will have a good matchup next week.

Also, it's a football message board. It's okay for people to get on here and be competitive minded, and rub things in a little.

Edited by thegreatone36

I actually think he keeps talking to the HHS fans because they aren't afraid to remind him about how they beat Indy two years in a row, and then one even comes on here trying to disregard the beat down last night and bring up who all is returning next year. HHS has a good football team this year, but you could've seen the writing on the wall before this game got started. Some did & some didn't. Indy's personnel was a bad matchup for Hville's style of play. Congrats to both teams on good seasons. Indy will have a good matchup next week.

Also, it's a football message board. It's okay for people to get on here and be competitive minded, and rub things in a little.

Understood,,,,, I guess maybe I'm a little old school when it comes to the whole act like u been there deal...... I've raised both my kids to be confident and trust me they are but also to be humble....

I should have also noted in my previous post regarding "Hurt feelings" really not possible,,,been in the Marines and my feelings being hurt over a football game, team, post etc..... Doesn't even come close ...... ..I tend to keep things in perspective,,,,,,