Columbia Academy vs Whitwell

TheAmbassador

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have already established you have not seen a Columbia Academy game this year.  Have you reviewed stats for CA?  They are more than capable of executing "ground and pound" offense.  They are a much more balanced offense.

Like I said before, we'll see how that goes over the next 3 weeks.  Ground and pound CA style is quite different than ground and pound HHS, WC, or UC style.

Columbia hates to get hit. They avoid contact as much as possible...

Have you watched a Columbia Academy game this year?  I take great offense from you saying that Columbia Academy football players "avoid contact as much as possible" and "hate to get hit".  Everyone of those kids out there (including mine) don't back down from contact.  This is football!  How do they have a 10-1 record while "avoiding contact as much as possible".  Has your team played us this year?  Please share what you are basing your statement on? 

I've heard that ground and pound for 3 years. CA only lost 4 games during that span. It means nothing if you're losing the game. If you complete your short passes, the clock stays running. Ground and pound ending with a punt isn't good is it? CA always has a run game, it was just overshadowed with good quarterback play. Ask Wayne Co. how that ground and pound worked against CA the last 2 years.

I will be the first to say that ca has come a long way and is much improved but don't go slinging mud at WC! 2-2 in the last four games, are you kidding? If you wanna look at the past, WC has owned ca, look at the overall record.

I will be the first to say that ca has come a long way and is much improved but don't go slinging mud at WC! 2-2 in the last four games, are you kidding? If you wanna look at the past, WC has owned ca, look at the overall record.

From an unbiased fan. Columbia Academy has came a long way, but they aren't the program that Wayne County has built yet. You guys keep doing what you're doing in Waynesboro.

I don't think the intention was to sling mud. It really doesn't matter what the past record is/was or who "owned" who....those guys out there playing the game today is what will determine the outcome. The last four years have everything to do with todays team...anything before that these guys had nothing to do with. Another poster said CAs ground & pound is nothing like HHS, WC & NCS...well if y'all are the football powers & CA beat WC the last two meetings that means you got beat by an inferior team???

I don't think the intention was to sling mud. It really doesn't matter what the past record is/was or who "owned" who....those guys out there playing the game today is what will determine the outcome. The last four years have everything to do with todays team...anything before that these guys had nothing to do with. Another poster said CAs ground & pound is nothing like HHS, WC & NCS...well if y'all are the football powers & CA beat WC the last two meetings that means you got beat by an inferior team???

That wasn't anybody related to WC football, ca brought WC into this argument. WC fans have given ca nothing but respect