Columbia Academy vs Whitwell

TheAmbassador

I just like to remember the homecoming game in 06 ;) I think it was 2 plays and 4 TD's or something (included some kickoff returns?) but in all seriousness, CA will win. CA looks pretty good.

And to the goober who says you can't ground and pound with a spread offense is a fool.

To the ones saying CA is afraid to get hit, isn't that the point of the game? Run to the endzone and avoid the defense?

I'll read more and post my sarcastic remarks later

Easy monkey, what about the 05 and 07 homecomings lol. That 06 game still runs WC folks the wrong way! Nobody from WC made any of those remarks, we will be the first to say that ca is much improved, ca poster drug us into the mix, we hadn't even been on this thread until then

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To have not seen a CA game this year you sure do try to talk a lot of smack! Why don't you get some facts behind those fingers before you start making statements about how my kids can't execute a running game. You want to say the problem is not with the kids but just who is executing those plays? Those are my kids playing on that field so take your sour, negative, Coach L hating attitude to some other thread, please! This thread is about the CA vs Whitwell game & I don't recall you making any statements to do with that topic.

are u the head coach??????ur saying MY kids alot

To have not seen a CA game this year you sure do try to talk a lot of smack! Why don't you get some facts behind those fingers before you start making statements about how my kids can't execute a running game. You want to say the problem is not with the kids but just who is executing those plays? Those are my kids playing on that field so take your sour, negative, Coach L hating attitude to some other thread, please! This thread is about the CA vs Whitwell game & I don't recall you making any statements to do with that topic.

Settle down there Coach L.  I'm just here to stir things up - mission accomplished :thumb: .

CA 45  Whitwell 13

The way I see it is that if somehow HHS, WC, or NCS upsets UC, then the championship is up for grabs. UC is the only west team that may mercy the east. DHS or Carver could be in this conversation too.

It's not as one sided as 2014 was, but I have been evaluating a long time. Any of the top teams in the west will be us in the east by 21 minimum.

It's not as one sided as 2014 was, but I have been evaluating a long time. Any of the top teams in the west will be us in the east by 21 minimum.

Bass, maybe we ought to play it out in the east, then see if we can put together an all star team and try to beat the west champ on Dec 12 right before the TN East-West all star game.

Whitwell needs to punt during this game when it's 4th and 10 inside their own 40.[/quote

Depends on many things in my opinion ? How many back ups are in on sp teams. Field conditions and maybe injuries. I would 9 and half times out of 10 kick , but there iare times I may not. It is football with millions of patterns for winning. If there was just one I would have rings on each finger like everyone else. Jmo