Columbia Academy vs Whitwell

TheAmbassador

Correct BulldogBeliever, I realized a couple of years ago that regardless of the trash talk on here by parents that it was our kids that had to play the game. Except for the championship year WC talked a lot of trash then made excuses when they got beat. How can you own someone when you can't get past the 2nd round?

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Correct BulldogBeliever, I realized a couple of years ago that regardless of the trash talk on here by parents that it was our kids that had to play the game. Except for the championship year WC talked a lot of trash then made excuses when they got beat. How can you own someone when you can't get past the 2nd round?

And just how many times have yall been past the second round? Wanna compare playoff records to? Edited by wildcat89

Correct BulldogBeliever, I realized a couple of years ago that regardless of the trash talk on here by parents that it was our kids that had to play the game.

I don't think I'm doing a very good job of making my point on here. It's not the kids that are the problem at CA, it's the coach. CA will never win a gold ball with him at the helm.

Everyone that says that CA doesn't like to get hit is because they think that they are soft because they're a private school. My son played nose guard for CA and graduated last year so I haven't been to any games this year but Coach Lansdell and his staff will have those boys prepared for every game. The legendary John Wooden once said that he doesn't coach during the game because he has coached in practice all week. The answer for your adjustment argument is execution.

Was your boy #51? If so that dude loved some contact!

I will be the first to say that ca has come a long way and is much improved but don't go slinging mud at WC! 2-2 in the last four games, are you kidding? If you wanna look at the past, WC has owned ca, look at the overall record.

Chime in here.. WC/CA played every single yr from 1979 til last season.... All Time record... 30-8-1 in favor of The Wildcats..

In fact that 30 W's is the most WC has beaten in program in our history dating back to 1950. Shoutout to 1RT!

Edited by WCHS_Wildcats_#2

I've been to several CA games this year and I flat out don't see the..."CA doesn't like contact".

Down through the years of the CA and mTp rivalry, Coach Lansdell's Staff has the Bulldogs looking more disciplined and fundamentally sound than I've ever seen CA.

Even his JV squad looked good against Copper Basin's varsity last week.... btw... they was hitting too.