Who has the best middle school feeder pipeline to Highschool? Not clu.

anotherback

I would agree that Bradley HAD the best feeder but I did say HAS so right now I'd say Cleveland Middle is on a tear. Also in the past Baylor could be thrown into the conversation. But currently hard to argue what CMS is doing. You are correct in If you want to model your program you need to do want Morris did with the kids club and Belcher helped with at Lake Forrest as well as a few Ocoee did for the Bears. I think Bosken and Higher Calling and Eric Mountain and really the entire group of coaches and supporters are doing including taking large groups out of state more and more and they also open their doors for many who won't attend Cleveland , will end up helping TN wrestling even more on a National level. JMO

Anotherback, your the only person on coacht that knows me personally. Samson7 says I never played football or wrestled at Cleveland. Doesn't even know who the heck I am besides my screen name lol. What do you think about this? Claims I'm a liar amongst other things. Tell me this? Why the heck would I lie about playing for a school if I didn't? Lol anyway I'm done with this but I figured I'd ask you.

Anotherback, your the only person on coacht that knows me personally. Samson7 says I never played football or wrestled at Cleveland. Doesn't even know who the heck I am besides my screen name lol. What do you think about this? Claims I'm a liar amongst other things. Tell me this? Why the heck would I lie about playing for a school if I didn't? Lol anyway I'm done with this but I figured I'd ask you.

Grain of salt. I'm not sure how many football rings you have of the 3. I know I watched you in both. Pretty sure you played college football. That your business if you say where. Yeah I remember you wrestling for the Raiders also. By the way how do you like the new job. Is it straight shift. I know it's more money. If I was younger I'd leave also. I think next years my last here either way. Your girl in highschool this year or next. Mine gave up Bball this year she's a jr. But still plays Volleyball. My sons a freshman. Football. Can't wrestle cause he's not maintaining the grade we expect him to. Hard lesson to learn. I leave you with this at my age I wouldn't worry about anything on a topic board says. They don't pay your bills don't live with you and the big one can't get you in heaven.

Grain of salt. I'm not sure how many football rings you have of the 3. I know I watched you in both. Pretty sure you played college football. That your business if you say where. Yeah I remember you wrestling for the Raiders also. By the way how do you like the new job. Is it straight shift. I know it's more money. If I was younger I'd leave also. I think next years my last here either way. Your girl in highschool this year or next. Mine gave up Bball this year she's a jr. But still plays Volleyball. My sons a freshman. Football. Can't wrestle cause he's not maintaining the grade we expect him to. Hard lesson to learn. I leave you with this at my age I wouldn't worry about anything on a topic board says. They don't pay your bills don't live with you and the big one can't get you in heaven.

Haha u got that right man. The new job is going great. No more swing shifts and more money. Only work 14 days a month, god is good man and he blessed me with a great opportunity that I couldn't pass up. My daughter is in 8th grade and will be a bear next year and I hate it ugh. But that's where all her friends are and she's happy. Sorry to hear about your boy, grades always comes first. How much longer are you gonna work before you call it quits? Lol

Haha u got that right man. The new job is going great. No more swing shifts and more money. Only work 14 days a month, god is good man and he blessed me with a great opportunity that I couldn't pass up. My daughter is in 8th grade and will be a bear next year and I hate it ugh. But that's where all her friends are and she's happy. Sorry to hear about your boy, grades always comes first. How much longer are you gonna work before you call it quits? Lol

I'll never officially retire. But probably next year around this time I'll leave here and go somewhere else. I would now if the job was the right one. When I'm a little older I hope to go do labor for some missionary outfit. Not a pastor but they need people to do the work also.

• 2 weeks later...