Why wait!? HAMPTON HOSTS GCA!

Raven52

Just because a team has a higher SOS definitely doesn't mean they'll win but typically give them more experience in 4 quarter games and playing stronger opponents. Still doesn't mean they'll win the game. The performance against AE was impressive but I'm like OnB, I think GCA will be tougher. AE is talented and fast but they are notoriously undisciplined, GCA will not have that problem. Everybody can say what they want about the GCA coaching staff making poor decisions this year, when the chips are down they're a tough bunch.

Anyone thinking we believe this is a "give me" game is off their rocker! We KNOW what's coming

Just because a team has a higher SOS definitely doesn't mean they'll win but typically give them more experience in 4 quarter games and playing stronger opponents. Still doesn't mean they'll win the game. The performance against AE was impressive but I'm like OnB, I think GCA will be tougher. AE is talented and fast but they are notoriously undisciplined, GCA will not have that problem. Everybody can say what they want about the GCA coaching staff making poor decisions this year, when the chips are down they're a tough bunch.

You'd be impressed with the discipline of this AE team. Mike actually Coached the AE coach in the shrine bowl. You can tell  this feller is ALL class and AE is heading in the right direction in a hurry. This is not the AE of old. The teams Grace beat in the playoffs the past few years was simply because they had a better team. They actually blowed the game with Marion Co. They are well coached but several small public schools are coached just as well. if not better.  I'll put it this way,Give Lambert last years Grace team and they still beat Hampton and Oneida, Were not intimidated. 

Great win Bulldogs. I think the last time we beat AE was in "soil judging or tree judging" back in 1981. Keep it going. Heard Mike on wjhl.  great job. And I thought Coby's leadership was outstanding. Heck I am going to brag on all our boys.  Keep it up,  all in Hampton are proud of OUR BULLDOGS.