Why wait!? HAMPTON HOSTS GCA!

Raven52

Had a good practice today and after a nice talk with the guys I knows this much about Fridays game. They are not looking over or past anyone. They are well aware of who and what GCA is. They will play their best and let this fall where they may.

Edited by gr8tplay

Had a good practice today and after a nice talk with the guys I knows this much about Fridays game. They are not looking over or past anyone. They are well aware of who and what GCA is. They will play their best and let this fall where they may.

That's the way this pack approaches everything,never a cocky moment. Just wanting to get better and prepare for the next opponent. I love this BUNCH.

Was lucky enough to be on their security detail when they played smokies stadium of course not original but still a great show.

1st concert I ever went to was Billy Joe Shaver, Hank Williams Jr. and Lynyrd Skynyrd at the arena. I probably had a blast :lol:

Edited by crow

Thanks Pujo, I'm just glad I could do something to help out this group of young men.

There's a name for kids like these ,its called WINNERS. That don't mean they'll win every game, just that when they don't .it won't be because they are loser, You picked the right bunch.

Seems like a huge time has past since I was told by someone Ukno, who basically called me out and said you better be able to do this. Heck, was almost scared to show up! Lol

This group has been a true joy and honor to coach. Hardest working , most polite young men that I've ever had to opportunity to work with.

Edited by gr8tplay