Why wait!? HAMPTON HOSTS GCA!

Raven52

BDF, AE cut so dang fast in open field, it was amazing! How many times you seen Jones or LJ burnt in open field? Not many I know!

Pujo, ole raven is a good one and pride usually is too :D but never doubt the majority feel they are superior in every category and it's beneath most of them to have to play a team like us...again (I've got good sources GCA so don't come belittling my post!)

GCA is a lot like the majority of Elizabethton fans!! Superior, Until they show up to work for ya on Monday morning!

GCA will come with attitude and aim to humiliate the backwoods, country hicks (good sources again...got new construction going on all over Knox Co)...We just gotta make sure to hit them in the mouth harder and more often.

Plus y'all have the "them sweater vested yuppie city boys can't hit" we hear that every year. 😑

Now hold on there! I have been nothing but respectful. Just cause we have a few yuppie yappers in our fan base doesn't mean we think we are superior! Y'all have the better record that's why you're hosting the game. I'd be curious to know your sources. It's just kids running their mouths or parents complaining about the drive. I love road trips to small towns. It's the best place for football hands down.

You hold on! I said you were a good one and your attitude is always respectful! :)

Sources? I am in a business that I have contact with commercial contractors all over the country and do A LOT with major GC's from Knoxville...Got a few big projects in that area now...I hear plenty about the backwoods Bulldogs

If I was in region 1 I'd say SOS was overrated to lol. I think Hampton has a very good shot at some revenge.

Hey, I know exactly where ur coming from! Weak but nothing to be done about it really.

We'll see what SOS means after Friday, again.

These boys just want to advance, couldn't care less if it were GCA or not....Now the fans? That's a different story Haha!!