Why wait!? HAMPTON HOSTS GCA!

Raven52

Hey y'all have been a thorn in my side since I was in 8th grade getting beat 60-0 and you ruined my senior perfect regular season record so no love loss here.

Y'all have been a thorn in our side since you beat us in basketball in the sub-state in 2008 with Williams and Wanamaker. Those Hampton players will never be able to go back in time and change that. I know your school had to pay the price for that, but those Hampton players have to live with that for the rest of their lives.

• Upvote 1

We would have heated AE if not for a few questionable calls by our coaching staff. I think these teams should be evenly matched.

This game was not nearly as close as the score,I watched it. You should have won at the end but but you were outplayed. Those cats whipped you All over the field. If not for several holding calls,you got beat pretty bad, 

Y'all have been a thorn in our side since you beat us in basketball in the sub-state in 2008 with Williams and Wanamaker. Those Hampton players will never be able to go back in time and change that. I know your school had to pay the price for that, but those Hampton players have to live with that for the rest of their lives.

Trust me it hurt my family when my sisters volleyball team could go to state after a record season...I'm not happy about it either

Yeah and we spotted them 20 after that and they had the lead twice. Its not like we held on to win,we had to fight back to win this one. A game of spurts and we out spurted um. I don't think anyone spotted anyone anything.

Bad choice of words.They came from 20 down to take the lead and YES Hampton did what most thought they couldn't do and pull out a hard fought win.That has to say that the Hampton D is not the strong point putting points on the board is.As I said I think it was a great win.But if you all think GCA won't be just as good that will get you.As I said if GCA doesn't cause you all a different set of issues I will gladly say I am wrong.I still think Hampton can win but I also think GCA can also.Just like the rest of us this time of the year ALL teams can take the other out.

Its sorta like someone killing someone and going to prison.they call that paying the price. Thats stupid,there is no justice to the one who got killed, Same thing with Grace, they missed the playoffs and went all out to get even stronger.It worked , The people who got screwed out got nothing.

Its sorta like someone killing someone and going to prison.they call that paying the price. Thats stupid,there is no justice to the one who got killed, Same thing with Grace, they missed the playoffs and went all out to get even stronger.It worked , The people who got screwed out got nothing.

Yep. Your nephew Pujo was one of the Hampton players on the team that lost that game.

Bad choice of words.They came from 20 down to take the lead and YES Hampton did what most thought they couldn't do and pull out a hard fought win.That has to say that the Hampton D is not the strong point putting points on the board is.As I said I think it was a great win.But if you all think GCA won't be just as good that will get you.As I said if GCA doesn't cause you all a different set of issues I will gladly say I am wrong.I still think Hampton can win but I also think GCA can also.Just like the rest of us this time of the year ALL teams can take the other out.

Oh either team could win. our kids will be prepared. If you think for one second Mike Lunsford is gonna go at this half hearted. NOT. This team will be like a pit bull on roids. You need to meet our Coach.

Spring of 2008, yes he was. He was on the basketball team with Williams. He played in that sub-state game anyway whether he was a student or not. It really doesn't matter now, you can't go back and change history.

And the Wannamaker deal was a bunch of Mess also .They just never got caught.

Except Wanamaker wasn't there in 2008....

Yes he was,my sons Soph year we lost the region and district championship to Grace.Williams was region Championship game MVP and Wannamaker was the other post.Without those two illegal players Hampton comes to GB instead of us going to University and losing by 9(but they beat you all at state by double digits).That's a huge thorn in my side.It could have been our first trip ever to state.Oh well....