Why wait!? HAMPTON HOSTS GCA!

Raven52

Gotta give the players credit lots of class in this Hampton team. I saw players helping ours up and no trash talk afterwards. Dawgs hope you win it all

We don't do the trash talk stuff

BUT GCA'S problem is evident....when

you have a leader on the field telling adults on the other team that he hopes they burn in heck...well, you know.

But then there were parents talking loud on the field wondering which gate we let the cows come in...so it comes honestly.

And yes I know there are those on every team...Just glad it didn't get out of hand.

Raven, you are a good one!

Gcapride, always a pleasure talking to ya...I try your best 1st class as you always are when we meet up.

We don't do the trash talk stuff

BUT GCA'S problem is evident....when

you have a leader on the field telling adults on the other team that he hopes they burn in heck...well, you know.

But then there were parents talking loud on the field wondering which gate we let the cows come in...so it comes honestly.

And yes I know there are those on every team...Just glad it didn't get out of hand.

Raven, you are a good one!

Gcapride, always a pleasure talking to ya...I try your best 1st class as you always are when we meet up.

I need names please. We will absolutely not tolerate that

This GRACE team IMO wasn't very disciplined, I had seen someone on here saying that they'd be the most disciplined team we had saw. I know it sometimes gets to ppl when they're getting beat but it seems they was playing that way from the start. I was very surprised at how some of the GRACE players acted, even tried to start a fight or 2, that's uncalled for! AWESOME game DOGS, it was a close one when it was 2-0 but after that it was in the books..... OL PETE is going to be PROUD OF THAT GAME BALL!!

Met a whole family of Classy Rams, also met ole big 75 and 18's dad. Very nice people. Others not so much,a few spoiled brats. Just a great overall performance by the dogs and as always it starts up front. Proud of this group. They may not win every game,but they are definitely winners. Hope the EXPERT has some more bad news for us.EXPERT NUT

This GRACE team IMO wasn't very disciplined, I had seen someone on here saying that they'd be the most disciplined team we had saw. I know it sometimes gets to ppl when they're getting beat but it seems they was playing that way from the start. I was very surprised at how some of the GRACE players acted, even tried to start a fight or 2, that's uncalled for! AWESOME game DOGS, it was a close one when it was 2-0 but after that it was in the books..... OL PETE is going to be PROUD OF THAT GAME BALL!!

Pete and the game ball means more to me than anything else. He was HAMPTON. And I type this with tears.