Tyner @ Marion Co.

PurplePower68

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought that was boyd? After this week it might be tyner. No nerves here slice, im to old to get nervous. The tyner folks have been non existent this week so its kind of hard to carry on a conversation with yourself, unless you are old pirate or rory dillard. I still think mc is fine as long as they dont make mistakes, but that is what you guys thought as well so you never know. I hope we can defend the pass. I just hope that we come out aggressive from the start and dont wait till the second half to start playing hard. These kids are so even keel you never know what they are thinking. The game is there for the taking and i will say we match up with tyner better than we did boyd.

I've thought we had the best team in 2a 3 times now in the last 7 years. this years team being one of the. We just can't seem to stay healthy or avoid a bad call in OT. Lol. I've said many times that the best teams don't usually win it all. Now on to tonight.

I fell if it's a big win it will go MCs way. If it's close it could go either way. I guess I'm saying I'm 70% sure MC wins tonight. Can't wait to see it.

Do you guys need me to do the play by play?

Y'all aren't real good at it.

Edited by orangeslice13

I've thought we had the best team in 2a 3 times now in the last 7 years. this years team being one of the. We just can't seem to stay healthy or avoid a bad call in OT. Lol. I've said many times that the best teams don't usually win it all. Now on to tonight.

I fell if it's a big win it will go MCs way. If it's close it could go either way. I guess I'm saying I'm 70% sure MC wins tonight. Can't wait to see it.

It's fourth and Georgia!!  lol

Good thing is we only have to be better than one team each week. Dont have to be the best team in the state. This week it happens to be tyner. One at a time, hang on to the ball and dont give em any easy scores......oh yeah, and block #1. I feel confident if we do that, our special teams will allow us to win. 28-14 is my prediction. Hope i am right!!

Good thing is we only have to be better than one team each week. Dont have to be the best team in the state. This week it happens to be tyner. One at a time, hang on to the ball and dont give em any easy scores......oh yeah, and block #1. I feel confident if we do that, our special teams will allow us to win. 28-14 is my prediction. Hope i am right!!

You've got to block 21, 27, and 40 too.  Just to mention a few.  Their defense was much improved from the first time we played them.