Tyner @ Marion Co.

PurplePower68

Game day for you fellers. I'm excited to come and watch but it's awfully quiet so I'm guessing both sides are nervous.

TyRamFam, I believe you said you have a family member on this team. What year is he and what's his number?

FanOfTheGame, I believe yours is a sophomore, what's his number?

Good luck tonight to your Rams

For MC, if you get the win tonight I will be happy for Boob005, PP69, TheTruthIsRelative, RikkiTikkiTaffy, and QDDadHallOfShamer, I kinda see you guys as imaginary friends yes you exist in real life but I've never met you.

If you should lose tonight I'll be very sad for you guys but knowing that 10beers lost will give it a silver lining for me.

Never nervous slice! I know what the players are capable of doing. I have already stated my point of view and I don't get on here saying it over and over again(like some posters do). It doesn't matter what you say, it's in the kids hands from this point forward. Should be a good game. My boys graduated many years ago but I am a booster/supporter for many years. Regardless of what's said on here, nobody knows as much about Tyner than I do!! You can't measure heart or desire!

Go "RAMS"!!!

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Game day for you fellers. I'm excited to come and watch but it's awfully quiet so I'm guessing both sides are nervous.

TyRamFam, I believe you said you have a family member on this team. What year is he and what's his number?

FanOfTheGame, I believe yours is a sophomore, what's his number?

Good luck tonight to your Rams

For MC, if you get the win tonight I will be happy for Boob005, PP69, TheTruthIsRelative, RikkiTikkiTaffy, and QDDadHallOfShamer, I kinda see you guys as imaginary friends yes you exist in real life but I've never met you.

If you should lose tonight I'll be very sad for you guys but knowing that 10beers lost will give it a silver lining for me.

Never nervous slice! I know what the players are capable of doing. I have already stated my point of view and I don't get on here saying it over and over again(like some posters do). It doesn't matter what you say, it's in the kids hands from this point forward. Should be a good game. My boys graduated many years ago but I am a booster/supporter for many years. Regardless of what's said on here, nobody knows as much about Tyner than I do!! You can't measure heart or desire!

Go "RAMS"!!!

Yeah at this point, every team has talent, heart and desire or they wouldnt be here. Good luck to all the teams and may the best team win. Safe travels down to jasper and i hope tyner brings a bunch......their kids deserve a bigger crowd than they had last time.

Barney what kind of mess is this? You trying to back pedal a little? You gonna get some votes taken away in the next mayor race saying mess like this. You think im joking but im not.

Always hedging his bets. That's what he is doing. Has to cover his assets so he isn't wrong. You think I'm joking but I'm not.

Always hedging his bets. That's what he is doing. Has to cover his assets so he isn't wrong. You think I'm joking but I'm not.

How am I hedging bets? All season I thought Trezevant was the best in the west and Marion the best in the east. I have stood by that prediction from the beginning. After Trezevant's dismal showing last night in thinking they aren't as unbeatable as I originally thought. Goodluck to both teams tonight. We've got our hands full down here on the south end of the county.

How am I hedging bets? All season I thought Trezevant was the best in the west and Marion the best in the east. I have stood by that prediction from the beginning. After Trezevant's dismal showing last night in thinking they aren't as unbeatable as I originally thought. Goodluck to both teams tonight. We've got our hands full down here on the south end of the county.

So 1 result changes your mind? Remember they did beat Ensworth. Just saying...