Tyner @ Marion Co.

PurplePower68

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now I see why you keep bringing him up. How many offensive plays did you run that night? 50? He made almost half the tackles! He is fun to watch!

Not sure exactly, i know last week it was 58 to 28 in terms of plays. If we can have something similar i like our chances. Yall should go up to the booth and see if they will let gou do play by play. Would be fine with me for sure.

Not sure exactly, i know last week it was 58 to 28 in terms of plays. If we can have something similar i like our chances. Yall should go up to the booth and see if they will let gou do play by play. Would be fine with me for sure.

Slice and I used to do it when our kids were in middle school.  The parents and coaches loved us, the school administrators, not so much!  We would be entertaining, I can assure you of that.  We will see you tonight either way, Lord willing.

Slice and I used to do it when our kids were in middle school. The parents and coaches loved us, the school administrators, not so much! We would be entertaining, I can assure you of that. We will see you tonight either way, Lord willing.

They may let you do the loud speaker. We have a newbie doing that as well. Drive safe and wear purple.