Trenton Peabody vs. Dresden Lions

TheReaper

I'm glad I made the trip over to watch this game. Trenton's fans were very loud all night. Dresden and their crowd never seemed to be in the game. Malone was spectacular in his play. Congratulations to Dresden on a great season and good luck to Peabody next week. Represent 7A! Stavonski Wilkes should have been a finalist for Mr. Football!!!!

already talking about next year..... knew that was going to be said..... Bottom line.. WC RICE is Better than Winn Winn cant handle the pressure in the big games go Peabody hands full next week for sure

Nobody from Dresden has mentioned next year. Ask some of the college coaches who is better because all the big 10 is recruiting Winn. Maybe they should just ask you since you know so much.

great for him hope he can do well in the Big 10 those stats look great against the weak teams send in his stats against uc and the game tonight again I hope he can do well in the Big 10

They have seen his stats and videos. I just don't understand why you dislike this kid so much. What has he done to you? You are constantly bashing him on here. A grown man talking about a 17 year old kid. A grown man that probably never played a down of football. But hey if it makes you feel better about yourself keep talking.

Guest hevyrevy1611

Peabody got their revenge & payback, Malone was sumin.. I truly hope his late injury is nothing major. Dresden got our own spanking tonight. Represent Reg.7 well Tide and whoop that private school! Then make history and get consecutive gold in two diff classes. Congrats. Dresden's only two losses were to the defending 1A & 2A champs, went 11-2 from 6-6 last year. Not bad at all. Lions go round ball now.. Tide rolls on.