Trenton Peabody vs. Dresden Lions

TheReaper

wasn't that a "L" against Huntingdon[/quote

Yes, the score was 28-27. Dresden lost on a missed extra point. The contention of my argument is regarding individual performance in a set of given circumstances. When you looking at his performance from that game, Hubtingdon didn't have an answer for a freshman. He passed and ran all over the ponies. That's always good for the Huntingdon ego. It takes more than performance enhancing drugs and some needles to stop Dresser. You guys were going to get it this year, but Dresden got past the second round. That's more than you Huntingdon blowhards can say.

wasn't that a "L" against Huntingdon[/quote

Yes, the score was 28-27. Dresden lost on a missed extra point. The contention of my argument is regarding individual performance in a set of given circumstances. When you looking at his performance from that game, Hubtingdon didn't have an answer for a freshman. He passed and ran all over the ponies. That's always good for the Huntingdon ego. It takes more than performance enhancing drugs and some needles to stop Dresser. You guys were going to get it this year, but Dresden got past the second round. That's more than you Huntingdon blowhards can say.

i guess you can say every qb was d1 material that play huntingdon that year.because all of them ran and pass on them that year.but the good qbs won.you a good one to call someone a blowhard.you probably got a needle in your arm now

Dude, how can you objectively make an argument for Rice being better than Winn? He's way ahead in stats and it's not even close. Also, do you really believe he can't play in big games? That's absolute garbage and you know it. Explain how he embarrassed Union City, Trenton, Huntingdon, Westview and Humboldt as a freshman? He had some stupid numbers against those top-tier teams in "big" games. So, what's the difference? It's the same problem we had earlier in the year, which is the offensive line. I've watched Manning, Brady and Brees throw multiple picks as well. When your receivers are playing a fast secondary and you can't read the defense without getting hit, the defense is going to force picks. It doesn't matter who's back there, because it's a team-based game. Union City done an even better job at pressuring the backfield. Their front seven on defense was in the backfield every play. Anyway, if Winn doesn't get Mr. Football, it will be a laughable snub and everyone will know it. I'm sure he'll go cry on the one he'll win next year, along with his overload of Division-1 scholarships.

You must of not read the other post I put on CoachT about the game last night and Dresden QB.   But I was at the UC Dresden game and the Peabody-Dresden games  and watched  6 picks. Those stats are not what any QB would want.  So it goes to show you that in the big games true play makers step and get the job done and last night # 7 for Peabody  took over the second half.    And it is great for any player to get and take a scholarship from any institution.  Another  thing someone said something about what do I know.  Well I did play D-1 and have  had a very good career in this sport.  So here is pulling for a West Tn...... win next week against NCS. 

You must of not read the other post I put on CoachT about the game last night and Dresden QB. But I was at the UC Dresden game and the Peabody-Dresden games and watched 6 picks. Those stats are not what any QB would want. So it goes to show you that in the big games true play makers step and get the job done and last night # 7 for Peabody took over the second half. And it is great for any player to get and take a scholarship from any institution. Another thing someone said something about what do I know. Well I did play D-1 and have had a very good career in this sport. So here is pulling for a West Tn...... win next week against NCS.

you are obviously not from Huntingdon then.

please tell me you are not from Dresden originally

NO  I lived in KC MO   Now I live in West Tn....right out of Jackson now.  New lake area.     Again  I hope Trenton can match up with NCS speed.  Not only their special team player but their lineman are big and strong.  Winner wins State. 

NO I lived in KC MO Now I live in West Tn....right out of Jackson now. New lake area. Again I hope Trenton can match up with NCS speed. Not only their special team player but their lineman are big and strong. Winner wins State.

Don't forget SLOW as far as lineman!

Not sure some of you are getting the point on here as far as this speed thing? Have you watched any games? Peabody is one of the fastest teams in the state. Speed is what won them the 2A title last year and Speed is what will win them this years 1A title.

I think it's about time people realize that Peabody is the real deal! We heard it all last year, "They can't handle this team and that team" every week of the playoffs. Well that 2A gold ball is proudly on display. Drop down to 1A and here it is again. Peabody now has removed the 1A struggle hold Union City has had on this classification for years. They have traveled on the road week after week and now It's on to NCS where again they are the underdog! Hopefully y'all will give respect where it's due after this goldball is in their hands?!?

Edited by UNL58

I think it's about time people realize that Peabody is the real deal! We heard it all last year, "They can't handle this team and that team" every week of the playoffs. Well that 2A gold ball is proudly on display. Drop down to 1A and here it is again. Peabody now has removed the 1A struggle hold Union City has had on this classification for years. They have traveled on the road week after week and now It's on to NCS where again they are the underdog! Hopefully y'all will give respect where it's due after this goldball is in their hands?!?

Let em talk!!! NCS is the best team money can buy and we will take our blue collar small town selves East and put it on them!!!!ROLL TIDE! !!