Columbia Academy @ South Pittsburg for 3rd Round

rlh

Tnfootballfan123... I can appreciate the enthusiasm you have for your team, maybe one day we can recruit and dress 50 or so kids. But like you, I like our kids chances, my question is, where was all the points you're claiming you will score on us when you played Fayetteville and mtp?

Big bigby... Your attitude towards Sp totally changed from the pregame before our game to now. But we enjoy the haterade you're serving, keep it coming. Funny how every team we play has their worst game ever in their history when we play. Think maybe we have something to do with that?

Bass, you closet jasper fan you, saying Boyd is the best defense we have seen.. They were good, but I still think Sequatchie County was solid on d. Now give all the credit to the west teams you want. They really deserve it. However, the only way to have no chance in a football game is to be where big bigby's team is.. Playing basketball.

My son has said several times, "people are saying, if we get to the state we will get smashed." and I respond with, "1) get to the state game before you lose it, and 2) they don't write the score on the silver ball, it's an honor just getting there."

Edited by beerman

Big bigby... Your attitude towards Sp totally changed from the pregame before our game to now. But we enjoy the haterade you're serving, keep it coming. Funny how every team we play has their worst game ever in their history when we play. Think maybe we have something to do with that?

Too much beer while reading has you drinking while reading getting you a RUI.?.?

I stated CA by 7 at the first of this thread and I still say CA by 7 now.... So what's "totally changed"?

No, far from "every team we play has their worst game ever in their history when we play"...that is just a flat out ludicrous statement...."History" really? How about we stick to this season?... mTp had been playing bad the 2 games up till and even including SP... Fayetteville was playing well still and just got beat as mTp did... So yeah, SP "had something to do with it"... Where oh where did I state SP didn't?.?.?.... I did state the fact Fayetteville didn't do hardly much better than mTp did speaks more against Fayetteville than speaking good for SP considering how bad mTp had been recently playing.

Here's an original thought. "Don't drink and Read" :thumb:

If South Pittsburg can stay away from the big Penalties and limit CA big plays they Win.. CA probably hasnt seen Team speed like South Pittsburg's.. if South Pittsburg continues playing like they have been its gonna be hard for anyone in the east to beat them... as I've said before, if anyone is gonna beat South Pittsburg it better be this year. ...

If South Pittsburg can stay away from the big Penalties and limit CA big plays they Win.. CA probably hasnt seen Team speed like South Pittsburg's.. if South Pittsburg continues playing like they have been its gonna be hard for anyone in the east to beat them... as I've said before, if anyone is gonna beat South Pittsburg it better be this year. ...

Speed won't matter if CA stops SP at the line of scrimmage like they have been doing all year.

We can compete in the east this season and have been proving it each week. Hopefully next season we can compete with the really good teams again. We have good speed Geno, but it isn't the warp speed we have had on some of those teams in the past. This should be a good game on Friday.