Columbia Academy @ South Pittsburg for 3rd Round

rlh

I sure hope CA comes to South Pittsburg thinking the way some of their fan's do... they will leave just like MTP did and Fayetteville did saying WOW!! One thing CA is gonna realize and realize fast is that South Pittsburg's over all Team Speed is 2nd to none! South Pittsburg has became a Team very disciplined and if you falter in any way you will be behind 14 points scratching your head!!

Edited by Geno

I sure hope CA comes to South Pittsburg thinking the way some of their fan's do... they will leave just like MTP did and Fayetteville did saying WOW!! One thing CA is gonna realize and realize fast is that South Pittsburg's over all Team Speed is 2nd to none! South Pittsburg has became a Team very disciplined and if you falter in any way you will be behind 14 points scratching your head!!

Lol......good ole geno.....missed you buddy

We're getting better, but still nowhere near where we need to be.

I've hoped since I was in high school that we could get a matchup with South Pitt in the playoffs! The tradition and passion you guys have is second to none and it'd be great to finally get to play a game against you fellas, not to mention for a trip to state! This is the best chance of it happening so let's hope we can both play our cards right and we'll welcome you to Harriman if all goes well!

don't want to get ahead of ourselves, but a trip to Harriman up 27 would be great .