3rd Round- Nashville Christian(11-1) host Wayne County(12-0)

wildcatalumni

WC has 3 guys that have put up big numbers as well.  Their QB that is up for Mr. Football is a very good player that spreads the football around and can really spin it.  Im curious to see if WC tries spread out the NCS D and put it on the Rice kids shoulders.  I don't think the WC D is getting enough credit. 

Don't forget we played this WC squad last year.  And they were banged up really bad - half the team was playing a different position than their normal spot.  We are fully aware of what we are up against this week.  The WC defense will be the best we've played all year except for JPII.  They have our full attention.

Not predicting out of lunacy. Predicting after watching 4 Wayne County's games this year against some of their toughest opponents and watching last year's shut out. What they do well is what we guard against the best. What we do well they have not seen anything like it and film doesn't do it justice. Our team is so focused this year I just honestly don't see WC scoring. Their best chance to score is in the second half against the JV in the fourth quarter. I also predict a whole lot of Wayne County fans whining about private schools. So my prediction stands at 42-0 unless somebody pisses me off and I go tell DBituli how y'all are on this chat room talking about his mama. The only thing more incredible than a focused Bituli is an angry Bituli.

Id sure hate to make you mad. But I like colorful fans like yourself. I remember when I was a we little lad and made crazy predictions for my hometown team. There may be a day that Wayne County gets beat 42-0 but Friday night will not be that day.

WC has 3 guys that have put up big numbers as well. Their QB that is up for Mr. Football is a very good player that spreads the football around and can really spin it. Im curious to see if WC tries spread out the NCS D and put it on the Rice kids shoulders. I don't think the WC D is getting enough credit.

WC starting defense has given up 39 points this year total. 27 to Scott's Hill and 12 to Huntingdon, they've shutout 10 of the 12 teams they've faced, the other points scored were against the 2nd, 3rd and 4th string.

Not predicting out of lunacy. Predicting after watching 4 Wayne County's games this year against some of their toughest opponents and watching last year's shut out. What they do well is what we guard against the best. What we do well they have not seen anything like it and film doesn't do it justice. Our team is so focused this year I just honestly don't see WC scoring. Their best chance to score is in the second half against the JV in the fourth quarter. I also predict a whole lot of Wayne County fans whining about private schools. So my prediction stands at 42-0 unless somebody pisses me off and I go tell DBituli how y'all are on this chat room talking about his mama. The only thing more incredible than a focused Bituli is an angry Bituli.

What WC does best is run the veer with few passes mixed in to keep the defense honest, you haven't seen it against anybody WC has played this year as WC hasn't had to run it. Coach Rice had kept it very vanilla on the play calling but I look for him to finally open up the playbook this week as no doubt this is wc's biggest challenge so far. WC has run and passed good enough to win by just lining up and doing just that. Coach Rice don't care if it's one point or fifty points, a wins a win. Looking forward to Friday night and I hope the best team wins by it being decided on the field by the young men playing and not a bunch of penalties. And I will promise you this, there won't be any whining about NCS being private or anything else if WC loses!

Good luck to NCS but you're in for a rude awakening