3rd Round- Nashville Christian(11-1) host Wayne County(12-0)

wildcatalumni

WC Safe travels this week to NC. CARGUY knocked it out of the park today. Our boys is what it's all about. Wanting a clean game and safety for all families and their players. Trash talk is always welcomed on my part but in the end it's just that. Be proud of every player, parent, coach and everyone that helps make it happen for your school. OUR boys are lucky to be able to have the oportunity to play the game.

WC Safe travels this week to NC. CARGUY knocked it out of the park today. Our boys is what it's all about. Wanting a clean game and safety for all families and their players. Trash talk is always welcomed on my part but in the end it's just that. Be proud of every player, parent, coach and everyone that helps make it happen for your school. OUR boys are lucky to be able to have the oportunity to play the game.

I can agree with you on that!  That wasn't easy to say either! lol

+1! No hard feelings here, been a fun week of smack talk. The only thing that will get us more fired up than football is, well nothing but our old fords and flatbottom boats is second! Now go back to watching your butler wax your Bugati!