Riund 3: Marshall County @ East Hamilton

Lead

Now that our season is over and he's a senior, I just want to give a shout to my son, Blake Cason #74 NG. Heck of a season, proud of him.

Congrats on a great season EH. Kids played hard all night and it was a true battle to watch, #74 was tough upfront I thought, MCs O shot theirselves in the foot to many times but credit to a stout D of East. Tigers D was unreal good tonight, only one slip from being a shutout. Hats off to both teams.

Lead gotta tell ya that hit just before the half against Posey was something. Thought for sure he was toast. He came out and kept his team together. Very good athlete. Another rough one next week. I was thinking Greenville but got fooled. Safe travels.

Yeah man he got popped pretty good. I was thinking I hope this ain't a repeat of last year when he went down against you guys. He is a tough one and I was impressed with how he hung in there. We have some healing up to do be for next Friday. We definitely know we played EH. The were bringing it to us all night.

East Hamilton you guys are a classy bunch...great battle between two outstanding teams. I thought sportsmanship was awesome tonight!! Both teams respecting each other. TIGERS I'm so proud of everyone involved with this team our coaches,fans and players. And what about the Tiger defense played lights out tonight!!! #round4 #leaveamark

East Hamilton you guys are a classy bunch...great battle between two outstanding teams. I thought sportsmanship was awesome tonight!! Both teams respecting each other. TIGERS I'm so proud of everyone involved with this team our coaches,fans and players. And what about the Tiger defense played lights out tonight!!! #round4 #leaveamark

Thanks y'all too. Was a good clean game. No fights which is unusual when the battle is so tough in the trenches.

Yeah man he got popped pretty good. I was thinking I hope this ain't a repeat of last year when he went down against you guys. He is a tough one and I was impressed with how he hung in there. We have some healing up to do be for next Friday. We definitely know we played EH. The were bringing it to us all night.

Now y'all get to hear how you only scored 17 on EH from the Catholics. Go light em up.

Again, congratulations. Thanks for the big crowd I'm glad they brought in some extra bleachers. They weren't ideal but it helped. One thing I noticed tonight after all the traveling we did, our prices at concessions are rediculous Compared to the other places we've been. Got spoiled. Lol

Hopefully you can nurse them bruises healthy and score half a hundred on the Catholics. Meanwhile we are going to take the week off, then it's to the wrestling room and hit the mats running. Good luck to you Marshall County.

Thank you sir!

Also, thank you for the help, hospitality and kindness this week, by giving all of the information to help us out in our travels. Your stadium is very nice (besides the few lacking amenities), BELIEVE ME when I say I understand, but y'all will get there. I "KNOW" how the funding, or LACK of funding goes!

FYI: Out of 13 games, EH was the CLASSIEST team by far that we have played!!!! TOP TO BOTTOM, hands down!!! From the players, coaches, fans, athletic trainers (Doctor)and school staff!!! ...with ONE exception... the AD did NOT want our team to go back into the school (locker rooms) at halftime (LOL), not sure why not???

THANK YOU again and pass this info along please!!! Best wishes to this EH program in the future!!!