Blaickmun att Mairvul

STARSNBARS

Well, I remember when I started posting on this site - it was 2003 when my Trojans knocked off the Rebs on a cold Saturday in November.  STARSNBARS, you were a frequent poster and it looks like you haven't lost your stride.  Now that MoWest and Maryville aren't both 4A schools now(actually, neither is), I don't wish for the Rebels to lose every week.

I haven't posted on this site since 2008, I believe, but since the Trojans may be a contender in 5A again, I decided to get on here to see what people were saying.  

I don't know how close this Maryville game will be, but I do know that betting against GQ is about as smart as a football bat.  If he keeps it up, he may end his career some day with more state titles than losses.

Anyway, Rebs win, and it may not even be close.

When I think of the three or four most miserable games I've sat through, be it high school, college or the NFL, that Saturday morning game in Morristown is one of them. The weather will be much better tonight. Take care of business Rebels!