Region 1 in A

Roane

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Missed ya on the FB threads this season

I missed being at the stadium. Didn't get to come up for any games this year so didn't think I should chime in much without seeing them play. My wife and I expanded our family with a little girl this past March. You can bet next season she will be attending her first Hampton game. Hope Coby is gonna be okay. He's a great young man and athlete. Proud of him and all his teammates.

I missed being at the stadium. Didn't get to come up for any games this year so didn't think I should chime in much without seeing them play. My wife and I expanded our family with a little girl this past March. You can bet next season she will be attending her first Hampton game. Hope Coby is gonna be okay. He's a great young man and athlete. Proud of him and all his teammates.

Congrats on the Lil girl!!!

Thanks for the well wishes and we're proud of them all

Congrats to the Rangers on winning the A.F. Bridges Award! "The state’s high school athletic association also said “this is the highest award that can be bestowed upon a school to honor its overall efforts to promote citizenship and sportsmanship at school and at athletic contests.†That award speaks more than any trophy you can win in a tournament. Proud of you boys.

you saw me back when I was playing, I'm certainly okay with some physical play, but you're right. I'll say it all year if their attitude gets right they could be tough. If it doesn't we will get ahead start on baseball.

Congrats to the Rangers on winning the A.F. Bridges Award! "The state’s high school athletic association also said “this is the highest award that can be bestowed upon a school to honor its overall efforts to promote citizenship and sportsmanship at school and at athletic contests.†That award speaks more than any trophy you can win in a tournament. Proud of you boys.

So, does this mean their attitude is right as we spoke of earlier?

Looks like Hampton's region to me, not sure its even close. They have been holding their own without several good players,when they all return and get in bb shape, they'll be hard to handle.

Hope this region is a lot stronger than last years...We need it!

Will be Jan before all the starters are on the floor together...Gelling right in time, hopefully