Region 1 in A

Roane

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like there will be more parity in district one this year. No run away favorite after all

Maybe..........Just maybe...................  :rolleyes:   It could also be North Greene that could run away with it the way they are playing right now. I could also very easily see four or five teams with three or more district losses going into tournament time. Who knows.. this will be an interesting season.

I'm sure Coach Smith will have the dogs playing their best ball at tournament time. These conference games are really just scrimmages anyway to see what you can and can't do during the tournaments. 

I'll say this, whomever the four teams are that advance from our district will be tough outs. It would not surprise me to see an all District 1 regional semi-final match up. Disclaimer....(This is in no way an attempt to discredit District 2. Cosby, Northview Academy, and Hancock Co are always formidable foes) but District one definitely has parity this year.

I thought greenback must be good this year for the onb to be on a round ball thread :)

The ole Landers are looking pretty good.Hampton should improve with the return of Jones but even at that this year looks a lot move competitive. I don't think any of the teams are as good as the past few Hampton teams. It sure makes games more exciting.