Region 1 in A

Roane

You know, if one quits because he doesn't love the game (as was the case a couple weeks ago), so be it....Understood.

But if one quits (instead of being thankful they played as much as they did) because injured player(s) return or because  others catch fire, I say "GOODBYE"!

Ned WILL play the best 5, period...Hopefully he'll have 2 or 3 good subs too...And if you're one of those, you'll see plenty of playing time.

I believe the "team" attitude will soon describe this bunch as was true with the football unit. What if one is not "team" centered?  Well, not needed!

Agree on all points. Everyone just has to do whats asked of um and play as one unit.Chemistry is a huge part of any kind of team.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

outside of Cosby yeah they are pretty bad.

What's sad is this is the best that district 2 has been in a long time. We (Cosby) are really young this year and may not dominate the district like we have the last few years. NV is pretty good...Meigs must be really special to run em off the floor like that, Berean Christian may be the best team over here when they get healthy, 2 kids over 6'6" that have some skill make em a tough matchup for most 1A teams.. we barely snuck by em at home and they were down one of the big guys. Hancock is always decent and really hard to beat in Sneedville. I honestly still believe we are the team to beat over here though...we are very young but have some good talent that may be good by tourny time and should be very good in a couple years. We are still VERY hard to beat at Cosby!

What's sad is this is the best that district 2 has been in a long time. We (Cosby) are really young this year and may not dominate the district like we have the last few years. NV is pretty good...Meigs must be really special to run em off the floor like that, Berean Christian may be the best team over here when they get healthy, 2 kids over 6'6" that have some skill make em a tough matchup for most 1A teams.. we barely snuck by em at home and they were down one of the big guys. Hancock is always decent and really hard to beat in Sneedville. I honestly still believe we are the team to beat over here though...we are very young but have some good talent that may be good by tourny time and should be very good in a couple years. We are still VERY hard to beat at Cosby!

Hope you had a merry Christmas ole eagle.