2015 Arby's Classic

snhsraider

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Crockett's magic ran out against Tift County Ga you could tell we were gased. Then the next day had another Arby's instant classic 3 OTs vs St.James MD we lost and took 4th but still a big accomplishment. Crockett set the record most 3s by a team with 44 and Patrick miss breaking the tournament scoring record by 13 and lead the tournament in scoring for the 2nd straight year 33.5 ppl this year. Great experience in big time games for this team that will definitely payoff for them come tournament time. Wayne County was the real deal they executed to perfection I guess that's why they are ranked 26th in the nation by USA Today.

Well Crockett's magic ran out against Tift County Ga you could tell we were gased. Then the next day had another Arby's instant classic 3 OTs vs St.James MD we lost and took 4th but still a big accomplishment. Crockett set the record most 3s by a team with 44 and Patrick miss breaking the tournament scoring record by 13 and lead the tournament in scoring for the 2nd straight year 33.5 ppl this year. Great experience in big time games for this team that will definitely payoff for them come tournament time. Wayne County was the real deal they executed to perfection I guess that's why they are ranked 26th in the nation by USA Today.

Wayne must be unbelievable to do what they did against Tift Co, because Tift was dang good and they took them to the woodshed. Thank God they aren't in TN lol. Great job to Crockett. Congratulations to them on the 4th place finish. Quite impressive.

Yea 3rd woulda been better but can't complain cuz we could of finished 10th 9th something it's just big for Crockett cuz that doesn't happen there often. Yea they took them to the woodshed big time they dominated Tift from start to finish and Tift is Ranked 5th in 6 in GA . OR could of easily made it to 3rd or 4th. I don't think Crockett is even ranked in the top 10 in the state.

Yea 3rd woulda been better but can't complain cuz we could of finished 10th 9th something it's just big for Crockett cuz that doesn't happen there often. Yea they took them to the woodshed big time they dominated Tift from start to finish and Tift is Ranked 5th in 6 in GA . OR could of easily made it to 3rd or 4th. I don't think Crockett is even ranked in the top 10 in the state.

Crockett will be top 10 in the new polls I'm sure when they come out Monday.

I hope I've been thinking that the past couple weeks and we can't in they had TN High ranked like 6th after we blew dem out by almost 40. Who's OR got the rest of the year any challenges?

Oh yeah. We have a few really tough games against Memphis area competition coming up the next few weeks in the Penny Hardaway classic. I'm not exactly sure which teams we play, but I think I heard Cordova and Fayette Ware? As you know any team in that area will be hard to beat.