District 12 A

STownEagleReporter

I love seeing people underestimate Frank Hughes. It makes so much sweeter for them to go out and prove what kind of team they are. I feel sorry for those that are quick to respond about how frank Hughes is not a good team. Try coming to a game or two. They can change an opinion real quick. Who's to say frank Hughes won't win it all. Keep talking. It's feeding the beast.

Final score from Scotts Hill-Frank Hughes game....50-43 Frank Hughes:)

Looks like I was wrong on this one.  I thought Scotts Hill would probably win this one in a close game on their home court. I did see this game and it was a good hard fought game.  I think FH does have a good team.  I have also seen Perry County play and I think at this point in the season PC may be the better team, but this is certainly still to be determined heads up.  I think Perry County beat Riverside tonight 54-32.  I think Scotts Hill and Riverside are pretty comparable and it should be a close hard fought game when they play.  I think Scotts Hill and Riverside are probably middle of the pack in District 15A.   

They played Riverside and no it was not a play day. Riverside went to state last year. People underestimate Frank Hughes. Even though they did play Hampshire and Waterloo the JV played majority of the time during those games.

I don't think this is the Riverside team that made it to state. I know you put a lot of emphasis on a 1 point lose to them, the same team that Perry County beat by 22 tonight. Perry County is the team to beat in the district. It will be very difficult to play the sleeper role when several FH fans continue to say how good they are. I guess we will continue to feed the beast and see how things go.

Edited by lockdowndfense9450

I don't think this is the Riverside team that made it to state. I know you put a lot of emphasis on a 1 point lose to them, the same team that Perry County beat by 22 tonight. Perry County is the team to beat in the district. It will be very difficult to play the sleeper role when several FH fans continue to say how good they are. I guess we will continue to feed the beast and see how things go.

Never did I deny how good another team is! Nor did I emphasis "1" point that Frank Hughes lost by. I think a lot of each girl on that team and I know their capabilities. No doubt they will have to bring their A game against Perry County and Summertown. Just simply saying and not bashing any team in the process!

Looks like I was wrong on this one. I thought Scotts Hill would probably win this one in a close game on their home court. I did see this game and it was a good hard fought game. I think FH does have a good team. I have also seen Perry County play and I think at this point in the season PC may be the better team, but this is certainly still to be determined heads up. I think Perry County beat Riverside tonight 54-32. I think Scotts Hill and Riverside are pretty comparable and it should be a close hard fought game when they play. I think Scotts Hill and Riverside are probably middle of the pack in District 15A.

O no doubt about PC. Very good players on that team. I wish you could have seen Frank Hughes VS Riverside...we should have had that game but mistakes can kill a team...not taking anything away from Riverside. They have an excellent team as well!!!

I think when you actually look at the records of the teams that D12 teams have played you really cant tell much.  I mean most everyone's wins are against teams with a loosing record while the losses are to teams with a winning record.  still too early to see how the district is going to pan out.  I just don't see any team jumping out as the team to beat, yet.  A lot will depend on match ups.  As for Loretto, they are playing better this year than I thought they would, or at least sometimes they are.  They still have several things they have to get worked out.  If they do then I think they will be in the mix.  If not might as well get ready for next year.

Edited by RedTang