District 12 A

STownEagleReporter

It's a long season and the game between Loretto and Frank Hughes was a battle.  FH could have won.  Loretto is young and is still going as a team.  It'll be a tough back to back away games for the Mustangs with Perry Co and Summertown.  I still believe are they are the 2 top teams in the district, Summertown first.  I will say know one should go to sleep on any team, because this is a tough district and very evenly matched.  I will say I do like where the Loretto Mustangs are headed, but I think they are a year away.

It's a long season and the game between Loretto and Frank Hughes was a battle.  FH could have won.  Loretto is young and is still going as a team.  It'll be a tough back to back away games for the Mustangs with Perry Co and Summertown.  I still believe are they are the 2 top teams in the district, Summertown first.  I will say know one should go to sleep on any team, because this is a tough district and very evenly matched.  I will say I do like where the Loretto Mustangs are headed, but I think they are a year away.

I agree, Loretto is young and still coming together, it's hard to replace what they lost from last years team. They will be a team to contend with the next several years. Summertown as well, they play 8 (1 Senior, 1 Junior, 6 Sophomores).