Single A 2015-2016

gwh

You need to do some research, i'm the biggest Jackson County fan on these boards sir. I've seen both play, Pickett is better in my opinion but we are talking about teenagers here and anything can happen once you get to the glass house :)

Agreed, but I also have seen PC and SG play this year and IMO, SG is all around a little stronger. Again IMO, don't freak out.

Last year not to many people gave Middleton a chance...this year we shall prove them wrong again...we to quick and athletic for most teams in the East!!!

Easy, Middleton might be good but that powerhouse district their in with (not including Middleton) a combined win loss record of 44 wins and 48 losses isn't very impressive. Congratulations though.

How is Jackson County playing this season?

They are playing solid, nothing over the top yet but very solid.  They will definitely be a tough out as always and they have a shot to get to the state tournament if everything falls into place for them.  PC is clearly the best team in the district right now and i don't see that changing however anything can happen come tournament time.  

Class A

1. Middleton (12)

2. South Greene

3. Gibson County

4. Pickett County (1)

5. Community

6. Meigs County

7. Dresden

8. Jackson County

9. Middle Tennessee Christian

10. Eagleville

Thoughts?

No way Middleton is 1, maybe 7-8, haven't played anyone. Very very soft district. Edited by MartianMan

Easy, Middleton might be good but that powerhouse district their in with (not including Middleton) a combined win loss record of 44 wins and 48 losses isn't very impressive. Congratulations though.

Last year a few people on Coach T said we didn't stand a chance against every team we beat in state last year...the east district might be stronger but most of the teams slow and big...we big and fast...them girls can't keep up with us!!!