3A Semifinals: Notre Dame at Alcoa

AlcoaBasketball

Maybe you need to crawl out from under the rock you are living and do a bit of research before sticking your foot in your fat flapper! 😂

Sorry when I stop by Blount Co. I like to go watch a champion play. Who cares about a team with a silver ball in the trophy case from laat year?

Glad to hear Alcoa is now playing modern football now, did Rankin start playing video games to discover the forward pass? Is the Alcoa passing game Tecmo Bowl style or Madden 2015 style?

Sorry when I stop by Blount Co. I like to go watch a champion play. Who cares about a team with a silver ball in the trophy case from laat year?

Glad to hear Alcoa is now playing modern football now, did Rankin start playing video games to discover the forward pass? Is the Alcoa passing game Tecmo Bowl style or Madden 2015 style?

Im surprised you can find your way to Blount Co.! 😂😂

Glad to hear you're still an idiot.

First, it is all fun until you start demeaning a group of people I work with on a daily basis. You can poke fun at me all you want but when your fellow goon starts throwing out the R word that is downright uncalled for and for you to be supportive of that is ludicrous. It shows how much class and respect the Goons have for other people. The way I see it if the Goons are against me then I must be living right.

First, it is all fun until you start demeaning a group of people I work with on a daily basis. You can poke fun at me all you want but when your fellow goon starts throwing out the R word that is downright uncalled for and for you to be supportive of that is ludicrous. It shows how much class and respect the Goons have for other people. The way I see it if the Goons are against me then I must be living right.

Sounds like you need to stick to making football brackets for fans who can't figure it out by themselves and leave the trolling alone! You came to our thread and insulted our coaching staff and players. I don't think slants post was direct toward any group of individuals. So, pull your panties up and move on.

Edited by F5seekshelter