3A Semifinals: Notre Dame at Alcoa

AlcoaBasketball

There is no such thing as a football thread when the goons are involved.  Just a bunch of insults on the level of an 8 year old......unless you agree with them, then it's all good.

...the better a work is, the more it attracts criticism; there like the fleas that rush to jump on white linen

thinkin this gonna be another great game Saw; we want matchup against that front 7 as well as we did last year.....but confident Fant and the crew will come up with as good a matchup plan as one can.....they had a good practice yesterday; started out a little sluggish; but once the coaches gottem lathered up they got themselves some intensity on

Booger just sayin urticaire.gif

...the better a work is, the more it attracts criticism; there like the fleas that rush to jump on white linen

thinkin this gonna be another great game Saw; we want matchup against that front 7 as well as we did last year.....but confident Fant and the crew will come up with as good a matchup plan as one can.....they had a good practice yesterday; started out a little sluggish; but once the coaches gottem lathered up they got themselves some intensity on

Booger just sayin urticaire.gif

It's gonna take a near perfect performance by the Irish, but they have the personnel to do it (including the head coach).  They kind of fell back into some of their bad habits last week with the stupid penalties that kept the score even closer than it could have been, but hopefully they got a booster shot from Fant to get them back on track.  I really like this group of seniors and there is no doubt that they will fight to the bitter end.

Edited by saw4ND

It's gonna take a near perfect performance by the Irish, but they have the personnel to do it (including the head coach).  They kind of fell back into some of their bad habits last week with the stupid penalties that kept the score even closer than it could have been, but hopefully they got a booster shot from Fant to get them back on track.  I really like this group of seniors and there is no doubt that they will fight to the bitter end.

there gonna score a few; crazy to think they want.....it will be our overall speed that will challenge them the most .......if our O-line can keep there studs off Darras long enough to toss it to our young guys; we will be OK...as long as they dont have concrete hands.....Darras will have to be fearless and be on; they will be able to cover most of our recievers; not all......losin Ballard last week outta the back field didn't hurt us aginst ER and our young Sophomore stud backup performed well......Ballard is physical enough to run against Alcoee and we will miss him back there......running into there 7 will be a new experience for sledge

Booger just sayin  :mrgreen:

I really dont understand how a grown man doesnt understand why using the R word is offensive no matter how you decide to use it. I am fine with everything else except that and my view will not change. All I know is when the Goons don't like something someone post they just hurl personal insults.

I actually was just poking fun of Alcoas gameplan last year in the BCB while asking if they had developed a passing game because if they had then they would return to getting the gold ball. Sounds like you were still hurt from last year's loss.

Notre Dame has built a solid program over the last couple of years and showed they can withstand the F5 and not back down. Better hope the Irish arent as physical as last year or you won't have enough in the tank against CPA or Liberty like Booger noted happened last year.

hang in there GB.....seen this goat rope before; you got'em right where you want'em.....couple more rounds and Booger will finsh'em off.......if Trickster was released and had not got his computer confiskated; he could relieve you now

Booger just sayin 0002002v.jpg

I got this Booger. I remember Coach Boone asking us , " do we want some more'? and we would answer. "We want some mo', we want some mo', we want some mo'. The Goons have nothing on Coach Boone's two-a-days in Gettysburg.

I did hear about an Alcoa practice where Rankin got really animated this week.

Alcoa Player: Coach, can we pass the ball this year in the semifinals and championship?

Rankin- Pass the ball? Passing is for cowards. Passing makes you weak. Passing is for washing blood off that uniform and you don't get no blood on my beautiful Under Armour uniform, boy you must be outside your mind! We are going to do up-downs, until the team no longer wants to pass the ball.

I got this Booger. I remember Coach Boone asking us , " do we want some more'? and we would answer. "We want some mo', we want some mo', we want some mo'. The Goons have nothing on Coach Boone's two-a-days in Gettysburg.

Alcoa Player: Coach, can we pass the ball this year in the semifinals and championship?

Rankin- Pass the ball? Passing is for cowards. Passing makes you weak. Passing is for washing blood off that uniform and you don't get no blood on my beautiful Under Armour uniform, boy you must be outside your mind! We are going to do up-downs, until the team no longer wants to pass the ball.

Well, the sissy got back off the floor and got his panties out of a wad......only to spout this yawn fest............ :bored:

BoringOR.jpg

I got this Booger. I remember Coach Boone asking us , " do we want some more'? and we would answer. "We want some mo', we want some mo', we want some mo'. The Goons have nothing on Coach Boone's two-a-days in Gettysburg.

Rankin- Pass the ball? Passing is for cowards. Passing makes you weak. Passing is for washing blood off that uniform and you don't get no blood on my beautiful Under Armour uniform, boy you must be outside your mind! We are going to do up-downs, until the team no longer wants to pass the ball.

Yes! Much better at bracket guessing! 😂