3A Semifinals: Notre Dame at Alcoa

AlcoaBasketball

ND making it this far this year has come as a surprise to me. I don't know as much as my buddy Bassy but I'm thinking maybe Boogs guys have one more surprise left for Slice this season.

Go Irish.

thanks Slice....itta be watta its gonna be......

the turds are quite and thats scarry.....but they are savin  aspot for Booger

Booger just sayin  :wub:

Edited by Booger

with us endin your season and spankin you for bout 45-6 a few weeks ago and 55-7 to end your season last year...one from Baxter might agree the Irish is not at championship level.....specially when Alcoee puts 75 on ya.....alcoee just 20 short of our championship material

last 2 games.....ND 100- Upperman 13....where does that leave Baxter's level of championship

Booger just sayin nervy-guy.gif

about as close as Notre Dame's chance of winning the championship- almost 0%

Boogers comin......that ant turkey at Tyner; its Buzzard; and it ant bad....the Carp at Tyner ant bad either....BC; you just have Family Boogers parkin spot ready.......the Irish ant scaeered....we played yall before......when you have Fant and the Father; you gotta a chance......Booger all in with Fant and his bosses 

Booger just sayin  :mrgreen:

Yea.yea...............we got your parkin spot ready.............comes with a complimentary car wash.  B)

jeep-in-pool.jpg

ND making it this far this year has come as a surprise to me. I don't know as much as my buddy Bassy but I'm thinking maybe Boogs guys have one more surprise left for Slice this season.

Go Irish.

Regions 3 and 4 were the weakest 3A regions in the state this year, but somebody from this quad was going to make it to the east semifinal game. Boyd, Tyner, and Marion would have beat anybody in these regions.

That private school math ain't workin' too good for you and booger. Let me try one more time:

P(ND win)=0

Just because the leprechauns are driving to Alcoa tomorrow and putting on their gear for one last time don't mean they got a chance of winning. The 3A east semifinal was CAK vs Alcoa, and it wasn't even close . . . either time.

Somebody from this quad had to go get monkey stomped by Alcoa, and I'm actually happy that it's the catlicks. Them Alcoee boys really like to whoop up on catlicks, so it'd probably be fun to watch. Wouldn't mind seein' it in person, but it ain't worth the gas money, even as cheap as gas is right now.

Regions 3 and 4 were the weakest 3A regions in the state this year, but somebody from this quad was going to make it to the east semifinal game. Boyd, Tyner, and Marion would have beat anybody in these regions.

That private school math ain't workin' too good for you and booger. Let me try one more time:

P(ND win)=0

Just because the leprechauns are driving to Alcoa tomorrow and putting on their gear for one last time don't mean they got a chance of winning. The 3A east semifinal was CAK vs Alcoa, and it wasn't even close . . . either time.

Somebody from this quad had to go get monkey stomped by Alcoa, and I'm actually happy that it's the catlicks. Them Alcoee boys really like to whoop up on catlicks, so it'd probably be fun to watch. Wouldn't mind seein' it in person, but it ain't worth the gas money, even as cheap as gas is right now.

and to think that you and your North Red Bank Mountain Eaglets were the worst of the lot out of all those teams

1x Stone Memorial 11-1-0 Division I, Class AAAA, Region 3 1x Notre Dame 10-3-0 Division I, Class AAA, Region 3 1x Cookeville 8-4-0 Division I, Class AAAAAA, Region 2 1x DeKalb County 7-4-0 Division I, Class AAA, Region 4 1x Sequatchie County 7-4-0 Division I, Class AAA, Region 4 1x Trousdale County 7-4-0 Division I, Class A, Region 5 1x Smith County 6-5-0 Division I, Class AAA, Region 4 1x Monterey 6-5-0 Division I, Class A, Region 5 1x Red Bank 3-8-0 Division I, Class AAA, Region 3 1x York Institute 2-8-0 Division I, Class AAA, Region 4 1x Grundy County 1-9-0 Division I, Class AAA, Region 4 1x East Ridge 12-1-0 Division I, Class AAA, Region 3 1x Alcoa 12-1-0 Division I, Class AAA, Region 2 1x East Ridge 12-1-0 Division I, Class AAA, Region 3 1x Upperman 9-3-0 Division I, Class AAA, Region 4 1x Knoxville Catholic 9-4-0 Division I, Class AAAA, Region 2 1x Tyner Academy 9-4-0 Division I, Class AA, Region 3 1x Chattanooga Christian 8-4-0 Division I, Class AAA, Region 3 1x Sequatchie County 7-4-0 Division I, Class AAA, Region 4 1x Red Bank 3-8-0 Division I, Class AAA, Region 3 1x McMinn Central 2-8-0 Division I, Class AAA, Region 2 1x Howard 2-8-0 Division I, Class AAA, Region 3 1x Signal Mountain 1-9-0 Division I, Class AAA, Region 3

no suprise one with a record like that would voice such an opinion.....when you cant find your way outta the locker room; your outlook will no doubt be skewed......we still get to see the house that the smeltin plant built

P(ND win)=0

Johnny Lawrence taught him well!

7RgYul.jpg

and to think that you and your North Red Bank Mountain Eaglets were the worst of the lot out of all those teams

1x Stone Memorial 11-1-0 Division I, Class AAAA, Region 3 1x Notre Dame 10-3-0 Division I, Class AAA, Region 3 1x Cookeville 8-4-0 Division I, Class AAAAAA, Region 2 1x DeKalb County 7-4-0 Division I, Class AAA, Region 4 1x Sequatchie County 7-4-0 Division I, Class AAA, Region 4 1x Trousdale County 7-4-0 Division I, Class A, Region 5 1x Smith County 6-5-0 Division I, Class AAA, Region 4 1x Monterey 6-5-0 Division I, Class A, Region 5 1x Red Bank 3-8-0 Division I, Class AAA, Region 3 1x York Institute 2-8-0 Division I, Class AAA, Region 4 1x Grundy County 1-9-0 Division I, Class AAA, Region 4 1x East Ridge 12-1-0 Division I, Class AAA, Region 3 1x Alcoa 12-1-0 Division I, Class AAA, Region 2 1x East Ridge 12-1-0 Division I, Class AAA, Region 3 1x Upperman 9-3-0 Division I, Class AAA, Region 4 1x Knoxville Catholic 9-4-0 Division I, Class AAAA, Region 2 1x Tyner Academy 9-4-0 Division I, Class AA, Region 3 1x Chattanooga Christian 8-4-0 Division I, Class AAA, Region 3 1x Sequatchie County 7-4-0 Division I, Class AAA, Region 4 1x Red Bank 3-8-0 Division I, Class AAA, Region 3 1x McMinn Central 2-8-0 Division I, Class AAA, Region 2 1x Howard 2-8-0 Division I, Class AAA, Region 3 1x Signal Mountain 1-9-0 Division I, Class AAA, Region 3

no suprise one with a record like that would voice such an opinion.....when you cant find your way outta the locker room; your outlook will no doubt be skewed......we still get to see the house that the smeltin plant built

Well . . . this makes about as much sense as most of yer posts.

Have fun tomorrow night. Tell the Goons I said hi, and I'll see 'em in CookVegas next weekend.

Well . . . this makes about as much sense as most of yer posts.

Have fun tomorrow night. Tell the Goons I said hi, and I'll see 'em in CookVegas next weekend.

count on the Booger to do just that; but not sure any of them would make the trip to watch us play.....its gonna be a party......the girls of Goon are awaitin with a parkin spot up front for the ONE

Booger just sayin movie-premiere-smiley-emoticon_zpsv3nygq

Edited by Booger

Choo......choo.............. On a mission Happy Thanksgiving to my goon squad family.

And lowercumberland man if you read this eat crow for thanksgiving was hoping you would get to come see us this Friday night but I bet yet again you would forget who you were when asked I got a big Rick Flair for you Wooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alcoa 35

ND 14