Rhea Co at Sevier Co

EaglePride1

Glad Rhea County is so slow and short.

We don't have a chance against those big and fast Smoky Bears. We fumble at least 10 times a game, and give up five hundred yards passing to ALL of the pass happy teams... easiest game of the year for the Smoky Bears... I hope that you all believe all of the SMOKE (hehehe)!

GO GOLDEN EAGLES!!!

Glad Rhea County is so slow and short.

We don't have a chance against those big and fast Smoky Bears. We fumble at least 10 times a game, and give up five hundred yards passing to ALL of the pass happy teams... easiest game of the year for the Smoky Bears... I hope that you all believe all of the SMOKE (hehehe)!

GO GOLDEN EAGLES!!!

Nice try with the smoke and mirrors. But it don't work with me. I got a gooder friend in cookeville and she said rhea county has already booked half the rooms in cookeville for next weekend

Nice try with the smoke and mirrors. But it don't work with me. I got a gooder friend in cookeville and she said rhea county has already booked half the rooms in cookeville for next weekend

Well, I tell you, if I don't need a hotel room for the Smoky Bears game in Sevierville, I want need one for the Cookeville game... especially since y'all are going to beat us like a drum. Hehehe!!!

Well, I tell you, if I don't need a hotel room for the Smoky Bears game in Sevierville, I want need one for the Cookeville game... especially since y'all are going to beat us like a drum. Hehehe!!!

I see what you did there. You said you want a room for cookeville game

Edited by SdotBears

This is going to be one heck of a game to watch. And I can assure you that the Rhea County faithful will take over smoky bears stadium.

I hope so it'll be fun watching you all toting youre big boy football embroidered lawn chairs out of the breezeway eating a cupcake midway through the 3rd quarter. Saying well those east tn teams got lucky this year. Atleast we can flex our muscles next year.