MEMPHIS EAST vs pearl cohn

nmpballer

"dude" you clowns are the first ones who brought up the past. That was my response to what your school's other poster stated. I hope y'all do come to play. You'll have to just to be able to hang around.

God forbid anyone compares a team to their previous year with mostly the same players and coach and system in place. This clown brought up last year cause I remember seeing that game and following that thread when Trez played PC. That's all I know about PC. Geez u resorting to name calling already. Wasn't trying to dig through archives. I'm obviously not an East poster if u read but I'm supporting every team from the 901. Regardless East is the real deal this year, y'all will see on the field. I stand by my initial prediction East by 2 maybe 3 tds if PC doesn't play perfect ball.

Edited by Havengrad04

dude that's the past these are not the same players so quit bringing that argument up we gone come to Nashville and get right we don't talk our pads will do it for us

Tell that to your homeboy then stop talking bout what happened last year. Coming to cashville and getting right that's a laugher. Yall coming to get beat right that's what u meant.

God forbid anyone compares a team to their previous year with mostly the same players and coach and system in place. This clown brought up last year cause I remember seeing that game and following that thread when Trez played PC. That's all I know about PC. Geez u resorting to name calling already. Wasn't trying to dig through archives. I'm obviously not an East poster if u read but I'm supporting every team from the 901. Regardless East is the real deal this year, y'all will see on the field. I stand by my initial prediction East by 2 maybe 3 tds if PC doesn't play perfect ball.

Can't wait

Anywho what ever happened to PC rb Vaughn from last year? He's the mane me reason PC ever caught my eye anyway. That kid was a beast, he should definitely be playing today for somebody's college

he graduated last year. He's the Back up RB at Illinois and has started a few games. Almost at 700 yards this year with 6 TD. He's doing work up there. Bright future.