MEMPHIS EAST vs pearl cohn

nmpballer

Is that all you are expecting...wishful thinking! We will be in the house. You guys sure do talk a lot of noise and just plain disrespectful. Where does it come from? I could understand if you were Maryville or somebody. I hope your guys back up your words. You got stopped by a Memphis team last year. These guys used to playing against some of the best schools and talent in the state ie. Whitehaven, White Station, etc. We were 5A the last six years with an enrollment smaller than yours. We like competition. We are a 3A size school playing 4A this year. So, we are ready for whatever you got! This is my last post until Sat. Win or lose you will respect us when it is over. We not coming to lose though!

No disrespect to lil east! But we haven't loss to Maryville just like we haven't loss to lil east. Far as getting stopped last year, we did but we had a different attitude coming in that game. Not this year totally different team so keep thinking yall playing last year's PC team and get mercy ruled.

No disrespect to lil east! But we haven't loss to Maryville just like we haven't loss to lil east. Far as getting stopped last year, we did but we had a different attitude coming in that game. Not this year totally different team so keep thinking yall playing last year's PC team and get mercy ruled.

tomorrow can't get here quick enough so we can shut Yall mouths I wanna be right next to you guys at the game Ima be talking so much stuff it all fun and games no b.s I no our boys are ready to play and if you think we only gone bring 20 fans asks Lexington how turned up our fans was them 901 boys coming straight from binghampton tn to invade Nashville I can't wait

tomorrow can't get here quick enough so we can shut Yall mouths I wanna be right next to you guys at the game Ima be talking so much stuff it all fun and games no b.s I no our boys are ready to play and if you think we only gone bring 20 fans asks Lexington how turned up our fans was them 901 boys coming straight from binghampton tn to invade Nashville I can't wait

lol safe travels to you

You won't shut anything.