Marion Co @ Hampton (Ross Man vs That Lunsford Man)

Roy Dillard

The Boyd Bucs would love to come visit for a match later in the season, if you have a spot open at one of your matches. We have been up to Alcoa a couple of times. Why not come to Grace.

We have a hard time getting use of the gym...we had one home meet already I think we might get one more for senior night.

It's already scary. It is very rarely stopped at all. You keep double posting it's not that cold outside today. What's your deal with double posting?

I think he's just excited about it getting close to game time. Most of the time our offense stops themselves. I've only seen a little of the Hampton defense and they look solid. I believe some people are in for a surprise Friday night.

I think he's just excited about it getting close to game time. Most of the time our offense stops themselves. I've only seen a little of the Hampton defense and they look solid. I believe some people are in for a surprise Friday night.

Predicting a big win huh? I expect to hear that Walters is playing defense and returning kicks now as well.

+1000

Roy is wrong. I am more SP than he ever thought of being. He just doesn't like it because I think Marion County has a great coach. He's to busy hanging out with that man at Foodland, or that man at Save A Lot or that other man at Ronnie's Red Eye as well as stuffing his mouth with Gudge rounds to see how good a job the guy has done.