Peabody vs NCS

PeabodyPride

Win or lose will brothers stay at NC ? With this being a 4th consecutive semi appearance it's apparent that he's doing something right,,, a win would most likely secure a gold ball,, a loss and a huge graduating sr class may deplete the dominance a bit,, could this be a crossroads game for brothers, on to bigger and better ? Time will tell. This was jus a legitimate thought and curious to what some may think,,,,,,, shud be a outstanding game fri night !

Win or lose will brothers stay at NC ? With this being a 4th consecutive semi appearance it's apparent that he's doing something right,,, a win would most likely secure a gold ball,, a loss and a huge graduating sr class may deplete the dominance a bit,, could this be a crossroads game for brothers, on to bigger and better ? Time will tell. This was jus a legitimate thought and curious to what some may think,,,,,,, shud be a outstanding game fri night !

Hope  you  guys  have  a  lot  of  boys  that  can  run,   4.4    or   4.5     if  not  you  can  call  it  a  game

Tsunami my boys been thru playing a few weeks !

Jbalumni81 ,thats a great question,I have family in Nashville is the only reason I am familar with NCS!H e is a okay coach I guess but I believe with all the talent he has had ,and still does he has underachieved!!!!!1Before you NCS guys go ballistic just listen!!!1 Last year UC dominated you guys but 2013 your coach gave the game to them!!!!! I have huge respect for the fellas way of coaching his young men and the way he carries himself but next level potential I dont believe so!!!! ROLL TIDE

Jbalumni81 ,thats a great question,I have family in Nashville is the only reason I am familar with NCS!H e is a okay coach I guess but I believe with all the talent he has had ,and still does he has underachieved!!!!!1Before you NCS guys go ballistic just listen!!!1 Last year UC dominated you guys but 2013 your coach gave the game to them!!!!! I have huge respect for the fellas way of coaching his young men and the way he carries himself but next level potential I dont believe so!!!! ROLL TIDE

I don't know a thing about the guy. I just look at where that program was before he took over and where it is now and it is impressive the turn around. That alone would be attractive to bigger programs.

Mario was clocked at camps with a 4.34. I didn't believe it was true until he tracked one of our fast guys down from other side of the field on a breakaway touchdown (I thought) against them. We had the three fastest kids on the field every game until we played them in week 10. That time is legit

Hes tall so he doesnt look as quick as he is!!!! PHS has speed but it is looking more and more like NCS has just as much and a lot of size on us!!!! ROLL TIDE

You think so mouth- keep running your mouth- I am sure its been busted before --tough guy!

Ok I've kept my mouth shut long enough. You are on here as a fan of and representing a school call Nashville Christian School but your behavior is anything but Christian. Do any of you other NCS fans know this guy and do you approve of his behavior on here ? If not why don't you call him out on it ?

Edited by PKB74