Peabody vs NCS

PeabodyPride

Win or lose will brothers stay at NC ? With this being a 4th consecutive semi appearance it's apparent that he's doing something right,,, a win would most likely secure a gold ball,, a loss and a huge graduating sr class may deplete the dominance a bit,, could this be a crossroads game for brothers, on to bigger and better ? Time will tell. This was jus a legitimate thought and curious to what some may think,,,,,,, shud be a outstanding game fri night !

This team will evolve and will continue to be exceptional. When you see next year's team I will not be surprised to see multiple 1000+ yard rushers and a 1500+ yard passer. Honest assessment.

I heard that this would be coach Brothers final year at NCS, but you know how rumors start.

Have watched this program since he got there.  Absolutely has to have greater talent to win.  has not won one game where talent was close or equal.  .  My houston co boys beat them one year when they were way better than us. He is the proverbial pig in a poke, had a guy tell me once if he would have just handed the ball to Golden Tate he would have won a state championship at JP2.  unless he changes and lets his best players determine the game instead of some Playstation offense he comes up with he will lose Friday.