WHITEHAVEN VS RAVENWOOD

lasal2000

http://www.unapproved website.com/m/video/watch.aspx?videoid=f3e8fd47-d38f-4f6e-8693-1190c92af02e

Here's the highlights from last years game.. A couple blank red zone trips aka turnovers and Busted coverage on two ravenwood tds(not shown) we were 17 points better than this team last year. Jordan was injured (qb#4) Battling a bad shoulder injury...

Much respect to ravenwood and yes I believe it will be a good game... But I just want you to see the number of players in the highlight "key" players that is, and come Friday remember those numbers because they are back with the exception of kerrick (17)switching to #1.. All in all I think it will be a good game.... The offense has to show up . The defense has to keep playing lights out and watch for trick plays..... Van Jefferson was taken complete out the game last year........although I understand that this is a different year," different team, I have faith that a strong running game can will us to cookeville. Kerrick's offensive production is limited due to him playing both sides of the ball..... The tight end needs to catch the ball As well as any other receiver not named KERRICK JONES. I'm excited!!!! Are you? Lol

Edited by Dahaven901

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.unapproved website.com/m/video/watch.aspx?videoid=f3e8fd47-d38f-4f6e-8693-1190c92af02e

Here's the highlights from last years game.. A couple blank red zone trips aka turnovers and Busted coverage on two ravenwood tds(not shown) we were 17 points better than this team last year. Jordan was injured (qb#4) Battling a bad shoulder injury...

Much respect to ravenwood and yes I believe it will be a good game... But I just want you to see the number of players in the highlight "key" players that is, and come Friday remember those numbers because they are back with the exception of kerrick (17)switching to #1.. All in all I think it will be a good game.... The offense has to show up . The defense has to keep playing lights out and watch for trick plays..... Van Jefferson was taken complete out the game last year........although I understand that this is a different year," different team, I have faith that a strong running game can will us to cookeville. Kerrick's offensive production is limited due to him playing both sides of the ball..... The tight end needs to catch the ball As well as any other receiver not named KERRICK JONES. I'm excited!!!! Are you? Lol

Whitehaven fans show an inferiority complex that is hard to ignore. Maybe you should act like you've been there before and people would respect you more for it. JMO. Good luck.

so because we have confidence In our team we show inferiority? It's an issue to try to go on the road with double the confidence you have at home because you're playing in a hostile

Environment?

People just make up stuff and put on here to get some attention. How can someone that has probably the second best record over the last 5 years in 6a behind Maryville. In the east all you teams are inferior to Maryville. so if you haven't beat them yet, keep your foot in your mouth...if your coming from the west different teams go every year but last I checked whitehaven was the last team to beat them so who's inferior?? If you're not from RW you don't have a leg to stand on..but that will be decided tonite....anymore can be beat on any given day, we understand that, some of you obviously dont.