WHITEHAVEN VS RAVENWOOD

lasal2000

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whitehaven +12.. Going 28-16 It won't be a shootout because Whitehavens defense is AWESOME! But Whitehavens offense will Have to score! ITS A MUST. Limit turnovers, penalties, handle Clock management For four quarters., And most importantly, DONT STRAY AWAY FROM

WHAT GOT US HERE. And it will end up being a fun ride back to Memphis for the boys while I celebrate in my room in Brentwood

I think the key for either team is who can do a better job of limiting big plays. Ravenwood gave up a few to Mitchell last week, but they made a few more big plays than they gave up. The QB from white station could really spin it, and I think everyone knows how much pressure Mitchell can put on a defense.

From what I have seen from WH, they line up in the traditional I formation a good bit, which in theory should help RW at least get lined up correctly on defense. Getting lined up and getting stops are two different things though. 

I don't see either team having sustained success if they are one dimensional. Ravenwood has been in a few games this year where teams have dropped a safety down and took away the run. I think WH will have to do this as well. 

We can throw if necessary. And good run game has proven to be key for making a title run...we actually didn run effective in last year game against RW. Now we just run first pass second. But its all about making adjustments at the rite time...RW is a well coached team. Which why our D and special teams need to continue to score...if that happens we win this game

After doing games for both teams this I see Ravenwood coming out on top in this one. The are a more disciplined team and will make less mistakes. Either way I can't see either one of these teams beating the winner of Oakland Maryville so enjoy the ride while it last..

Lol 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 the only teams that have came REMOTELY CLOSE

TO BEATING THEM AT STATE THE PAST 5 years 😂😂😂 with one of the two actually beating them. Lol and ravenwood Fell apart! Up 3 scores

On them but to each it's on my friend let's not forget the white station victory as well.. Maryville is very well capable of getting beat but that is why we play the game... Also not the thread for that........... But again one game at a time.

Edited by Dahaven901

If we do what we do which is control the line of scrimmage and run the ball I can't see RW stopping us. They better be disciplined cause all Kylan needs is one crease and off to the races. That oline needs a big game. If RW tries to stack the box to stop the run and man up with Kerrick and Wrs on the outside, I like our odds through the air. We gotta make them earn everything and not give up big plays. We just can't have a repeat of last year with the turnovers.

Lol 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 the only teams that have came REMOTELY CLOSE

TO BEATING THEM AT STATE THE PAST 5 years 😂😂😂 with one of the two actually beating them. Lol and ravenwood Fell apart! Up 3 scores

On them but to each it's on my friend let's not forget the white station victory as well.. Marybille is very well capable of getting best but that is why we play the game

Appreciate your enthusiasm but I believe we were talking about this years teams. After all pride lives in the past and if there is one thing I've learned after 30 years of broadcasting TV games all over this state is humility can come from the future.

After doing games for both teams this I see Ravenwood coming out on top in this one. The are a more disciplined team and will make less mistakes. Either way I can't see either one of these teams beating the winner of Oakland Maryville so enjoy the ride while it last..

Why would you say Whitehaven couldn't beat whoever wins the other semifinal? What is it about Whitehaven's game that would have us outmatched in your opinion. (Watch this)

Why would you say Whitehaven couldn't beat whoever wins the other semifinal? What is it about Whitehaven's game that would have us outmatched in your opinion. (Watch this)

this is all

I'm trying to figure out..... We dominate just as well as those on the other side.... We play a few weak teams......... Just as well as those on the other side....

Its actually very simple. After doing the Collerville game and seeing the lack of discipline and offense in that loss all you have to do is compare points scored between the teams Whitehaven had one game all year where they scored 40 points. The rest of the games they averaged 20.75 points a game which included 2 losses. Compare that to Maryville with a 42.6 points per game and no losses and Oakland with a 37 points per game average and Ravenwood with a 36.2 points per game average and that's just points. I'd be glad to get into the yards per game stats if you like. Its all about the ability to score points..