WHITEHAVEN VS RAVENWOOD

lasal2000

First off this ain't a murvil thread...second you throwing stones at someone for bein a troll when you dug the hole first...remember??? Lol..I think the phrase isx ain't that the pot calling the kettle black...yall on a whitehaven thread bringing more trolls out the closest. ...now this is hilarious!!! Kwc, BHS, havengrad do yall see this...lol

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First off this ain't a murvil thread...second you throwing stones at someone for bein a troll when you dug the hole first...remember??? Lol..I think the phrase isx ain't that the pot calling the kettle black...yall on a whitehaven thread bringing more trolls out the closest. ...now this is hilarious!!! Kwc, BHS, havengrad do yall see this...lol

I have no problem with you or Whitehaven , I hope you all win this week , I was not trolling you or any other Whitehaven fan . Seriously , Murvil fans are not trying to disrespect you .

Coach, I think MJB is the real troll. He's been trolling a lot on these boards since we knocked them off, he's got nothing else to do on here. Maryville fans just travel in packs like us but they've been straight from my pov, they cocky as heck for obvious reasons but respectful. It's actually the other east TN non Maryville folks who do the most talking, claiming East TN dominance on MV's behalf. You should check out the East vs PC thread. Now they got some real characters over there from da ville. Coach T playoff edition smack talk...

I hate when the Red Dragon comes in early with their antics... I can WAIT until next week to talk to them. I want to talk to the Raptor and Middle Tennessee fans

Coach, I think MJB is the real troll. He's been trolling a lot on these boards since we knocked them off, he's got nothing else to do on here. Maryville fans just travel in packs like us but they've been straight from my pov, they cocky as heck for obvious reasons but respectful. It's actually the other east TN non Maryville folks who do the most talking, claiming East TN dominance on MV's behalf. You should check out the East vs PC thread. Now they got some real characters over there from da ville. Coach T playoff edition smack talk...

If saying what is on my mind to put people in their place, yes sure I'm a troll. A lot of people post garbage on here and never get called out. I'm here to do the honors. I'll call anyone out. Unless it's BHS, otherwise I just don't sense his sarcasm as a threat lol