WHITEHAVEN VS RAVENWOOD

lasal2000

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a strange feeling that either #20 or #24 will have a big role in this game... If not one of them #1 Kerrick Jones will actually have an opportunity to show the State why he wears #1 for Whitehaven, either offensively or defensively. 

A solid Pass rush will be needed in the worst way Friday too! A 4 Man Pass Rush. I remember RW KILLED us with drags by #24 and others. Let's make these folks actually put together numerous drives. I doubt they'll be able to run the football but their passing game will be on point. Our LBs need to get to their hook/curl zones on third and long and be athletic. The DBs will need to be ready to Force on those screens and be aware of the Trickeration that the Raptors will surely throw! 

Is it Black Friday Yet ???   :popcorneater:  :motorbike:  :hungry:

I have a strange feeling that either #20 or #24 will have a big role in this game... If not one of them #1 Kerrick Jones will actually have an opportunity to show the State why he wears #1 for Whitehaven, either offensively or defensively. 

A solid Pass rush will be needed in the worst way Friday too! A 4 Man Pass Rush. I remember RW KILLED us with drags by #24 and others. Let's make these folks actually put together numerous drives. I doubt they'll be able to run the football but their passing game will be on point. Our LBs need to get to their hook/curl zones on third and long and be athletic. The DBs will need to be ready to Force on those screens and be aware of the Trickeration that the Raptors will surely throw! 

Is it Black Friday Yet ???   :popcorneater:  :motorbike:  :hungry:

BHS-we agree on sumptin......we are both looking forward to Black Friday-ours we be at the Black Hole aka the Skeeterdome!!  Good luck Friday night!!

I hope they all have big games...we just cant turn the ball over. This is gone be a physical game. Both teams are run heavy..a big battle in the trenches. And strong LB play.

RW must have a massive OLine? I don't see anyone being able to just run the ball on us. We can't give up the ball at all. Last year all of those Unforced errors were a disaster. I am still surprised at how Jordan played but after I saw the QB for Trezevant fumble the snap over and over like a pee wee QB in the State Title game, I realized , hey, it could have been worse. We could have actually been Blown out by 3 + TDs against RW, but it was just a solid 24-14 beating. The Defense played as well as you could considering how poorly the Offense played last season during that one game (fixed).

Edited by BlackHavenSenator

RW must have a massive OLine? I don't see anyone being able to just run the ball on us. We can't give up the ball at all. Last year all of those Unforced errors were a disaster. I am still surprised at how Jordan played but after I saw the QB for Trezevant fumble the snap over and over like a pee wee QB in the State Title game, I realized , hey, it could have been worse. We could have actually been Blown out by 3 + TDs against RW, but it was just a solid 24-14 beating. The Defense played as well as you could considering how poorly the Offense played last season during that one game (fixed).

BHS:

Did you know that Jordan played the RW game with a shoulder injury that he sustained in the quartefinal? He wasn't 100% that game. It was a contributing factor to the 4 INTs he threw that night. He couldn't get any velocity on the ball like he was use to.

I learned about that lil' tidbit well after thee fact. I was like ... "Ohhhhh ... Now it all makes sense because he hadn't thrown 4 INTs all year, and suddenly, he's throwing 4 in one game?"

This is the game we wanted. First, we had to get here. Now that this game is a reality, it's on like a pot of neckbones come Black Friday! I know I will be there!

Edited by kwc

BHS:

Did you know that Jordan played the RW game with a shoulder injury that he sustained in the quartefinal? He wasn't 100% that game. It was a contributing factor to the 4 INTs he threw that night. He couldn't get any velocity on the ball.

I learned about that lil' tidbit well after thee fact. I was like ... "Ohhhhh ... Now it all makes sense because he hadn't thrown 4 INTs all year, and suddenly, he's throwing 4 in one game?"

This is the game we wantd. First, we had to get here. Now that this game is a reality, it's on like a pot of neckbones come Black Friday! I know I will be there!

I had NO IDEA... WOW! See that's why people like me openly question the Offensive Coaching at times! They knew he was hurt... We should have had a game plan to Protect the young man. He looked like trash and I thought he was just bad but he was out there with a bad arm throwing the ball Down the field. If his arm was hurt there should have been more of a West Coast/Short/Quick passing game plan. But anyway. Water under the bridge. All will be forgiven if we get back to Cookeville  B)

Edited by BlackHavenSenator